(Hu)Mane 5 Reunite!

It's morning and Twilight was waiting for Kirby and Sunset then she saw them head to the door.

Kirby: "Your ready to go Twilight."

Twilight: "Yes I am but where's your car."

Sunset: "It's in the garage come on."

They head to the garage he open the garage door as he open it there a lot of cars.

Twilight: "Whoa, Kirby, you had a lot of cars."

Kirby: "Thanks come on let's get in that car."

He pointed the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.

Spike: "What kind of a car is that?"

Kirby: "That's the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat the fastest muscle car in the world."

Twilight: "Wow that's faster than Rainbow Dash."

Kirby: "Yeah come on let's get in. Excitement is waiting for us!"

As they get in the car he turn on the engine and turn on the radio then music comes out of the radio.

Then we drove off to Canterlot high.

Kirby: "By the way Twilight, you did very good last night."

Twilight: "Aww~ You mean?"

Kirby: "Well, I mean it does make sense, you were trained by me..."

Twilight giggles at that comment.

Minutes later we arrive the school Kirby parked he's car in his parking space while Principal Celestia speaks over the P.A system.

Principal Celestia: "Good morning students. And happy Thursday. Just reminder to pick up your ballots for the Princess of the Fall Formal today. They are due at the time the dance starts tomorrow night, so don't forget to turn them in and make your voice heard."