03 | bottom of the food chain | i

A/N

How to put this... I did warn you this work has mature content, right? So... Read them wisely? And it probably get more explicit in the future. I don't know... I never done this before.

But yeah. This work definitely has mature content.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CHAPTER 03

'BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN'

part (i)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE SMELL OF TEQUILA AND SCOTCH lingering together was what Chaeyoung definitely remembered.

Then breath huffing into mouths, angrily and passionately while some fingers rubbed through the clothes, stumbling and pulling each other closer. Quirked lips, heart skips a beat, sighed contentedly. The feel of lips against each other fingertips tantalizingly along the backs of thighs with a hazy gaze.

Oh, God.

Moan when teeth were nipped at the skin, back arched as the neck extends, granting more access. Tracing pulse, licking up the column of next and feeling it thrum against the tongue. Breathy groans that made the heart leap with golden triumph, pleasure, and power over each other were as addictive as the alcohol they consumed.

Dared to look into the eyes and they were several shades darker as if jet black was not the darkest shade in the first place.

Eyes fluttered shut, chest heaving, skin on heated skin. Groaned, hips surging up many times. Shirt dangling off the arm at the elbow, the contrast between chilly air and warm hands sliding over ribs.

Weight shifting, the torso covers each other as a result of moaning at the feeling.

Oh my God.

Every nerve in Chaeyoung's body was awakened immediately.

Her eyes snapped open which instantly regretted because her head throbbing insanely and the first thing she noticed was her alarm going off on the phone.

Blinked.

Chaeyoung woke up on the couch in the living room as her mind collectively remembered last night she just had sex with a guy at a bar, a guy who only ordered double scotch with a single malt, a guy who currently slept on the floor, face down.

Pulled a blanket off a naked man on the floor, wrapped it around herself then hit the guy from a bar with a pillow which made him startled and woke him up.

Absent-mindedly, the guy from a bar took a bra in his reach and raised it midway, groggily saying, "this is..."

"Humiliating on so many levels."

Chaeyoung in lightspeed took her bra from him, tipping her toe beside him, and went to the bottom of the staircase before turning back to face him who was already sitting up, picking up his undergarment.

"You have to go," Chaeyoung added.

"Why don't you just come back down here and we'll pick up where we left off?"

"No, seriously. You have to go, I'm late." She hissed-whisper at him. After all, Chaeyoung is basically horrified Jaehyun might show up any moment now. "Which isn't what you want to be on your first day of work."