Just a kid.

part one.

                                                                                        The argument.

Y/n and the Justice league had just returned back to headquarters after fighting villains. Y/n accidentally let one get away. For the third time. She new the league wouldn't be happy, but what happened is far worse than she expected.

                       *Clarke walks over to y/n*

                        "Hey. I'm gonna start a meeting but I need to say whatever happens, is for the best."

*he pats your shoulder and gives you a soft, yet sad smile. and as soon as he did, you knew something was wrong. Thats the smile he does when he may have to make a decision he may not want to make.*

"Everybody! Meeting!"

*you all sit down and dont say a word, until bruce speaks up*

"Look y/n. No offense but, youre just a kid. I dont think all this hero stuff is..the path youre supposed to be on. You dont take it seriously. You think just because you can fly and shoot lasers from your eyes youre some kind of big shot. Youre just a little girl in spandex."

*you scrunch up your nose and scoff*

"Fuck you too then! I dont think im a big shot! If i did i wouldnt be here getting trained by my brother. Also, Robin is the same age as me! He doesn't have any powers! What makes him so special?"

*Clarke sighs and makes eye contact with her*

"Y/N..we- im sending you to Philly for a few months. You need to clear your head, and get a taste of a normal life."

"PHILLY?! great.."

(251 words)

A/N: AH MY FIRST BOOK IM SO EXCITED I HOPE YOU LOVEYS ENJOY<3 (also yns suit is the one above!!)