Friends?

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
*y/n wakes up to the sound of her alarm on her phone, shutting it off, then stretching and yawning. she gets dressed before getting dressed (outfit above) and calling a cab and going to school. she enters the school reading her schedule, before hearing a ruckus down the half empty hall, seeing two boys pick on a slightly smaller boy*

"hey! fuckface 1 and fuckface 2! what's your deal? leave him be."

*brett and burke smirk slightly to eachother*
br: 'listen sweetheart, don't get yourself mixed up into things you can't handle.'

*y/n scoffs while glaring at brett and burke, not knowing their names*

"why don't you pick on someone else? i'm up for a challenge." 'maybe this will make clarke bring me home!' she thought.

she thought wrong. very wrong.

*brett and burke look at eachother once more, before brett lunges at y/n, her dodging in response, simply unphased. he turns around and looks at her confused, while the smaller boy she learned was named freddy, due to brett and burke telling him to "man up" & "stop being a pussy" was struggling to get up due to his crutch being too far from him. 'fucking assholes.' she thought again. she was so deep in thought to even realize burkes fist flying at her face. she was not quick enough to dodge it this time. the harsh punch jerked her head sideways, which caused her to hold her cheek in response. she smiled a bit, and looked him dead in the eyes, before pouncing on him and punching him repeatedly. before anybody could react, she stood up quickly and grabbed freddy, quickly but gently guiding him to his crutch and leading him to the courtyard*

"hey, you okay?" she asked in a hushed and gentle tone, despite just beating someone bloody.

f: 'y-yeah! i'm fine. you kicked his ass! how did you do that??'

*y/n smiles to herself, remembering the training she received from her family/friends*

"practice. he pretty much dropped like a bag of dicks when he realized i was actually gonna hit him."

*she chuckles softly*

"anyway, why didn't anybody interfere? i'm sure you're a sweet boy and you didn't do anything to deserve that."

*freddy's cheeks flush a light pink*

f: 'it's normal for me, they pick on me because i don't have any friends and..well..'

*he lifts his crutch off the ground lightly, signaling toward it*

*y/n smiles sadly*

"well, i'll be your friend if you want!"

f: 'really? you're not joking right?'

"of course not! friends?"

*she smiles putting her hand out for him to shake*

*he takes it hesitantly, and shakes it gently*

f: 'friends.'

A/N AHH SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! ILL TRY TO BE MORE FREQUENT I LOVE U GUYS

439 words

You seem familiar.. (Freddy freeman X Fem Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें