GETTING IN THE STORY..

Characters:
Main : Lauren & Axel
Lauren is the one we are observing.
INFO: Lauren is 18 her bday is on February 11th currently the date is October 15th.
INFO: Axel is 19 his bday is on the fifth of April.

Lauren is sitting all day long in her room.Her mom is always worried for her since shes never really been able to fit in with others.. because of her past trauma.

"Mom!"...."Yes Lauren sweetie what is it im kind of busy!!!"
"..Sorry Mom i was wondering.."
"Is there something wrong sweetie tell me if your having any trouble?"
"No mom dont worry about it i just wanted to ask you for a favor"
"Hmm a Favor you say?.. Sure what is u can tell me anything darling!"
" So basically.. i want to go to school again."

Laurens mom was standing in front of her with shock..After what had happened in her past she had never expected to hear this again from her daughter especially.
"Darling..Are you sure about that, im not trying to be rude or anything believe it!Its just that..."
"Its just what mom!..Argh why do you always do this you always point out my past and you always make it look like as if theres something wrong with me..While in reality there might be something wrong with you."
Lauren has always had a short temper and some real anger issues but she always tries her best to sound as nice she can especially to her mother.Her mother has always been her comfort character and she hopes that she will forever. Although it might sound otherwise its true in this case her mother actually wants whats best for her.

(Hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter this is my first time doing something like this honestly.Also the cover took 4h and if u guys like it ill make sure to continue it!)