FIRST MEETING

He looked at her with a cold look.And to be honest she wasnt suprised.She had poured coffe on someones suit.. and by the looks of it that suit was expensive and so was probably her repayment for what she did Lauren had thought.
"So are you just gonna stand there without even apologizing?" The male asked.

"Oh right, im so sorry it really was a accident here come let me help since thats the least i can do!" Lauren said as she dragged the male to the bathroom of the coffeshop.She had tooken a tissue out of her bag and started attempting to take the coffe of of the suit atleast a little.He said nothing in the process..It only took Lauren a few minutes only to realise that his hand was also burned a bit with the hot coffe that she spilled.

She gasped "Oh no why didn't you tell me i aslo burned your ha-" The male took his hand back and told her to stop this because the suit will just get ruined more and his hand could be easily treated and that shes only making it worse.

As i said Lauren has some serious anger issues although she let it slide she was mad but it was also kind of her fault wasn't it?She also didnt even want to be noticed by the likes of someone like him.She thought he wasnt worth it and he thought she wasn't enough.While Lauren thought her conversation had ended she heard the male say "Axel.Thats my name."

She scoffed.As she said she didn't want nothing with someone like him someone who refuses help and wants more then enough.It was only a few minute moment although she had already made her opinion about him about Axel.She thought those kind of people are just spoiled brats who dont deserve anything, Lauren always wants to earn her things and never really wants stuff.

After the incident she was just getting her bag ready she didnt tell her mom about what had happened because she didnt feel like she needed to!
The next day had come and the other next day and it was time.Time for her to go to school, She isnt that childish but still i guess she did feel a bit exited but she also felt... nervous?Was she ready for whats about to happen. Was something good gonna happen or is it the quite opposite...

(Sorry if this was short! I might post one more chapter today although that will be the last one for today. Please tell me if i should continue?)