;kelp

KELP (Konbu)
simply means "Greeting".

- ★ -

*Please be informed that this chapter takes place before Nobara Kugisaki and Yuji Itadori were enrolled in Jujutsu High.

IT WAS EARLY in the afternoon after Maki Zen'in told one of her classmates to get ready to meet someone. She did not want to go, really, but their teacher insists, their teacher who claims that he's the strongest, of course.

Although Maki was curious about who's this person she and Toge Inumaki were going to meet, their blindfolded teacher remained his mouth shut. Before he would get beaten up by one of his students, he activated his Infinity before the strong female would do so.

Panda, well...is a panda. He cannot be seen around people, so sadly Gojo had to hold him off. That pout with puppy-dog eyes nearly made him through though. Thankfully, one second before he would he snapped right back into his senses.

'Maybe Panda has a power for puppy-dog eyes too?' Toge chuckled to himself.

"Toge, are you ready? Come on we shouldn't make them wait!" Maki was knocking fast through his room door that Toge thought was going to break. Lost in thought, he yelled 'Salmon!' and quickly opened the door which stopped Maki's knocking with wide eyes and shot up eyebrows as he opened it.

"Finally." She scoffed. "How long was I waiting for you? I never thought a guy would get ready slower than a lady." She looked at him up and down and nodded.

Before Toge would react to her words, a tall white-haired man was approaching them with a wide smile. His eyes weren't shown because of that blindfold, but it was clear as day showing how excited he was.

"Alright, you two!" Gojo Satoru clasps his hands together. He jogged towards Toge not daring to let Maki hear as he slowly faints to a low whisper, carefully saying six words: "Are you excited to meet her?"

'Her?' Toge asked himself.

He thought that word meant nothing, but just hearing it again made him feel his heartbeat speed up every few seconds.

That word made him think of one and one girl only.

Shira Mikumo.

Could it be her? Could it be really her?

But what if Gojo-sensei's just playing with you? Oh yeah...he's one of those things.