Chapter 1: Father's Home

Have you ever wanted to murder someone? Rip their organs from inside of them and hear their screams echo in your ears? To peel their skin, to pull their teeth out with a wrench? To break every bone and tear every muscle, to put them at their edge, wishing death was around the corner.

Where you would gaze into their eyes as despise and resentment sparkled through the air. Where they slowly go mad? No? Just me? Well how about you look at it from my perspective. From a young age, my father has taught me the difference between right and wrong.

Whenever I cried or misbehaved, I was punished. He would bring me to the basement, and beat me into a bloody pulp. I do not remember much, other than the bruising it had done to my skin, the monstrous headaches, and the painful glare the light above me shined.

The way my father treated me made my mother worry, that's around the time they started fighting. But it was normal. This all was normal, this was my life, this was what I thought everything was supposed to be. I mean could you blame me?

I was five, with no experience of the outside world. To this day, I do not remember much, at least not until that night. The night where everything took a turn for the worse. My father came home, the door slammed open with a chilling breeze. He tripped over thin air.

"Must you come home like this? You are a mess." My mother sighed, he glared at her, stomping towards her.

"Must you nag me." He growled. She stood her ground,as he stepped closer. Throwing her to the floor with his right hand.

"Let me show you what happens once you pissed me off too many times, son." My mother tries to get to her feet as he smashes an empty bottle over her head, the deep red blood drops making a puddle near her face. She wouldn't move. He gets on top of her and punches left then right. As he was satisfied, he just gazed at her. Laughing at her butchered face.

I just sat and watched, tears filling my eyes as I quickly swiped them from my face. He stopped laughing and glared at me.

"Are you crying kid?" His voice dropped as he got up, coming towards me. "Answer the question..." I sniffled. As he bends down to my height.

"No sir." I coughed, my heart raced. I could hear every beat through my ears.

"AHHHHHH" Someone screamed. We both look over to see our neighbor, petrified. She looks over at my father and points.

"Did you do this?" He straightens up and starts walking towards her, she runs to her house, screaming bloody murder. He chased her out. I got up to look out the window. Touching the cold glass. My father caught up to her covering her mouth and grabbing her waist. Holding her up.

To what it seems her husband walked out, screaming at him to put her down. More neighbors come outside to see the commotion. My father puts her down, trying to reason with them. Not too much longer than that, the police came.