Stab

"Die! Just like the Elton guy." Jeff joked as he chopped off someone's head in the game.

Shocked I stared at the excuse of a human in front of me.
"You're dead." I said softly as I felt myself getting really angry.

BEN heard the danger in my voice, "Hey Jeff, I'd advise you to run." BEN said casually guessing my next step.

Indeed I grabbed a knife I hid in my pocket and jumped up so I could stab him.

Jeff chuckled and dodged the knife I tried to stab him with.
Quickly he managed to run, "you get back here you insensitive bitch!!" I yelled. BEN raised his eyebrows at the demonic quality in my voice, but didn't interfere with the situation.

I ran after Jeff, remembering what had happened. I was gonna serve his head on a plate.
I saw Jeff running towards the stairs and teleported on top of it.
Just when he reached the top I managed to teleport and I stabbed his shoulder.

"IT WAS A JOKE, WHY'D YOU STAB ME!?" Jeff yelled as he pulled the knife out of his shoulder.

He swung it at me, but I grabbed a hold of his wrist and twisted it so he'd let go of the knife.
I caught it in my other hand and tried to stab his other shoulder when he stepped back.
I nearly fell forwards but Jeff pushed me up, "you really need to work at your combat skills." He shook his head but I grabbed the knife tightly and this time managed to stab his other shoulder.

"AGAIN? REALLY??" Jeff called out, but suddenly I felt myself being lifted up from the ground by my waist.

Jeff seemed to have the same problem, but he looked more troubled.

"What is the problem here." Slenderman spoke up and I figured out he was holding us both up with a separate black tentacle. I realised the similarities of his with mine.

"He is supposed to be dead a few hundred times, you should punish him." I said matter of factly.

Jeff crossed his arms, "all I did was making a joke!"

"About my friend who your dog killed!!" I tried to punch him but Slender pulled us father apart.

"I suppose I could lock you two in the same room for a few weeks," he put us both down and I felt myself dreading such a possibility, "but I suppose that won't be necessary if you refrain from trying to kill each other."

"I'll try." I immediately said, not wanting to face any punishment from the creature— I should stop calling him that, I'm the same creature after all.

Slender looked at Jeff who nodded and then he disappeared.

"He's got a soft spot for you." Jeff grumbled as he walked back towards the livingroom.

"She managed to stab you... twice!?" BEN was surprised, "you should probably get it checked by E.J."

"Can I have the knife back?" I asked Jeff. It would probably be nice to have a weapon when in his madness.

Jeff glared, "first you stab me, then you stab me again—"

"Can I?" I cut him off as I held my hand out.

"No." Jeff grinned.

I glared and tried to grab it from his shoulder.

Jeff kept simply stepping back.

Then he reached a wall and I grabbed the knife to then yank it out.
"Thanks." I smiled at Jeff who was mumbling an ouch.

"I could stab you again." I thought out loud.

"Slender wouldn't let you go without punishment." Jeff chuckled, "I like your enthusiasm tough."

"I dislike you." I glared at Jeff who stepped away from the wall probably to check out his wounds.

I looked at the knife, the blood on it was kinda satisfying.

"Hey BEN." I mumbled, "How would you say I could convince Slender to let me out and kill someone."

BEN looked at me for a second before telling me I had no chance in that.

I sighed as I looked at the blood. The other night, I remembered the woman I had killed. I hadn't felt that horrible killing her. I had especially been weirded out by the lack of organs and limbs.

Maybe I could somehow convince Slender?