𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

It all started in a dressing room...

Hello everyone I'm Lyla Harlow and before you ask...yes everything really did start in a dressing room.
You may be wondering what exactly happened in a dressing room and why where you there in the first place.

Well first of all we still have a very long way to go, so I could either choose to answer all your questions now or I could leave you hanging for a little, which is the option I think i'm choosing (don't worry it won't be much)

*wink wink*

Anyways, in all seriousness, the only thing you need to now is that my story started with a mistake, not really one to be honest, but you'll understand soon enough and let me tell you...

It was the best thing that could've ever happen to me.

Harry was supposed to be just a small frame in my story, what i didn't expect is that he would soon become the whole story.

And lastly, I really want to thank everyone that's reading this, not that I completely understand what I'm doing or who i'm writing this to... but you get the point.

If you indeed are reading, I just really want to thank each and every single one of you. It means a lot.

Love, your favourite inspiring actress, Lyla.

(soon to be)