[1] starting point

Hi before you read i just wanted to stay this probably would focus on y/n first because of the games and all so it wont be focusing on her love life here, sorry but still atleast give this a chance😅

Okay start!

Nu##e.. did you s## #hat..?
U# #uh. Sh** a##ke!!
Call #er rela###es n#w.

------------------------------------
Waking up wasn't the best thing after all, He wasn't there.
W-who isn't there?
Him.
My concious mind started to show me pictures of, HIM.
I-i don't remember. My head hurts stop. Please stop.
------------------------------------

D-don't leave me p-please, i-i t-thought you said.. you would never leave..?

Please don't leave. PLEASE..! STAY WITH ME.!!

I'm sorry Y/n but its time we parted ways.
Lets meet again if we ever had the chance.

N-no Ni-

------------------------------------

The same dream, over and over again. It always ends
With me saying his name but it always cuts.
Who's Ni? Why was he in my dream. I'm always waking up in a coma why? Why don't i remember any of these..!

My alarm keeps and keeps on ringing, my ears hurt.
I live in a mansion. I'm rich. I have everything i can get every single thing i want if i wanted it. But, why do i feel so empty..? Who even am i. Th questions in my head gets filled up but I, Myself does not have the answers to this questions either. I always felt like something was missing, OR someone.

maids do everything for me. They help me take a bath, get prepared, stand up, sit, eat, takes me to school.
They were there. My parents wasn't they were busy. They even forget they have a daughter im not a killing machine but they trained me to be, I HATED IT.

I liked not having to do anything. Although, School.
Everyone is fake. Everything is fake. They like me cause i have money but, it was enough. For me it was. They gave me attention and befriended me, i didn't care if they used me for money nor if they humiliated me, i love them.

I don't remember having any memories after my coma,
None at all, it felt like they were important. I remembered basic things but not the ones that ive been looking for, everytime i tried to recall "him" my head wont let me it hurts i don't know.

I woke up after i fainted from trying to remember, dark. All i could see was darkness, i heard nothing it was quiet like no one was in the house.

I stood up and opened my curtains, there was no one in tokyo, empty streets.. trash all over the streets it was windy, i loved it. I dressed up in a sundress that ive always wanted to wear i looked beautiful i putted on makeup no one got mad at me nor told me what to wear.

I grabbed things that i needed goed outside on my own it was fun. I stayed in the playground and explored more. It feels like im finally free i didn't have to train everyday and get bruised, i walked and walked till it got darker i climbed up a tree my dress got stuck i got it out though luckily.

I watched the sunset, sitting on a tree. Its beautiful.
Some of my memories came back again i was watching the sunset with "him" we were laughing together telling stories i had never felt so happy. Hes still blurry in my memories.

I got down the tree as it was getting darker and darker i walked home and saw people.. three guys. I guess i wasn't alone after all. I covered myself using my hand and tried to walk past them. They eventually noticed me, using my hands was a dumb idea they could hear my footsteps with the sandals im wearing...

They were sitting on the middle of the street i walked towards them after they noticed me and sat with them rethinking life choices. They seemed like great friends they had a special bond together..

I didnt want to ruin their moment i was just laughing with them suddenly the building's screen turned on.
It was a white screen with a dark text WELCOME, PLAYERS THE GAME WILL COMMENCE IN A MOMENT.

Then the screen changed it mentioned a game arena and an arrow pointing to where it was. We turned our head on where it was pointing there was light.
We followed it and eventually came across a building it had electricity.

We entered and a small tv "THE GAME ARENA IS UP AHEAD" we walked in further and we got closer and closer the last arrow pointed at a certain side and we peeked to see if it was safe we found phones.

We then got closer and closer i picked up a red phone. As soon as i picked it up, it turned on.

FACIAL RECOGNITION IN PROCESS PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT.

"Can we use this phones?" Karube asked.
"Theres no signal."
"We can't make calls with this.."
"Please wait for the game to commence"
I read out loud. Game?, i tilted my head in confusion.
"Two minutes until registration closes."

What even is this??.. i asked
Then a Woman came and answered "a game." She walked towards chota and grabbed his Id on chota's pocket as she throwed it from where we walked in.

A laser shot appeared and shot through it.. we all got confused but the woman seemed like she has already played this games.

Once you cross the borderline you can never return.

Sorry! Tbc