[2] A game of tag

Arisu came to check out if there was really a line he saw it with his own eyes the woman warned him "its best not to go any further."

Suddenly a girl appeared it seems like we are the same age. She was wearing a pony tail, red skirt with stripes, white polo and a red tie that matches with the skirt.

As she walks towards us we tried to tell her not to cross yet she still did. The woman walked closer to her "my condolences." And handed her a phone..

Registration has now ended the game will now commence.

We a got in the elevator it brang us to a room there was 2 doors. One says "live" and the other says "death".
Chota started to record. The girl who was the same age as me was really scared i was too really.

"I want to go home." She said. We just proceeded to decide which door to open "i wouldn't choose the skeleton one." The time was running out. "Do you guys smell that?" Suddenly smoke came out of the vent on the ground.

Thirty seconds remaining..
the woman shouted in panic "the answer is live.."!
"Hurry up and open the door."
"You open it yourself" karube replied.

"I can't take it anymore!" The girl rushed through the door and opened it a laser shot through her head. We all got shocked.

Ten seconds remaining

The woman rushed through the other door while karube and arisu followed. Chota and i couldn't move shocked. We both stood there until "CHOTA, Y/N!!" karube and arisu pulled us just in time before the room was set on fire.

We all keep getting the doors right easily because of arisu's skills. Before we reached the last door chota almost didnt make it on time his clothing was caught on fire which affected his foot not being able to walk.
Luckily karube took of his leather jacket and made the fire dissapear leaving chota injured.

The time of this room is ten seconds.

"Ten seconds..?" Are you kidding me.
ITS "DIE" DONT GET TRICKED BY THE LIVE DOOR"
me and karube both carried chota and ran as fast as we can.

We headed downstairs then the phone made a sound "game clear." Chota's leg was badly injured... we were worried. The phone chimes again and gave us a "three day visa..?" I didn't understand what a visa was.

A man appeared in front of us. With a unjform..? I guess he played the game like us too. "i'm going to drop out of the game.!" "You guys, there no end to this game not matter how many you clear!" He mentioned something about the visa..

"My visa ends today.... finally, this is the end." A laser shoots through his head.

I got it. Our visa tells us how many more days can we live.. if our visa expires by then, we die.

As soon as we left the building i parted ways with them i said my last goodbye hoping to bump on them again. I returned to the mansion and used the water we had on our refrigirator to wipe the dirts around me. I put the water on a bucket i grabed a towel and soon started rubbing it one every parts of my body.

I wanted to die clean and beautiful, i picked the dress that i really wanted to wear. It was a blue dress a long sleeve one it was plain but thats what i liked about it i sonn then putted on perfume and headed to the next game.

I played and played games by myself. I soon got used to them and everything i killed people, they tried to kill me. I had 15 days left. I decided to play one more game so i could rest for more days..

I walked through the game arena this time it was an apartment. "TOEI SENDAGAYA APARTMENT"
When i arrived i saw karube and arisu i waved at them and started a conversation. I missed them too much and forgot about getting a phone.

When i grabbed a phone i saw a guy with a hoodie on i looked at him more he looked so attractive he had blond short hair and a white hoodie. I couldn't stop looking at him bro's majestic..

Game, "a game of tag." Rule. Run away from the tagger. "Discover the safezone"

I turned to look at the attractive hoodie guy again this time his eyes were open and u fell inlove more "dont lose focus y/n hrhehshs"

Time limit 20 minutes as soon as 20 minutes passed
The hidden bomb in the building will explode."

Arisu turned his head to look at me "are you going to come with us?" I said no. I choose my own destiny. I blowed on their eyes that made them blink and i dissapeared i peeked through the wall and as soon as they saw me i said "magic" they both looked at me weirdly but i followed the hoodie guy and found out there was an elevator.

We both got in and i pressed the 7th floor it was the very top. When i reached there i got out and goed to the very corner where i could see everyone. The hoodie guy also was here he observed beside me too. I decided to talk to him but i have no idea how to start a conversation with a person i just met.....

I said hi in a awkward smile, "Hi, im Y/n L/n, what your name?" He looked at me and replied "Chishiya. Chishiya Shuntaro." HE WAS STARING AT ME INTENSLY I ALMOST DIED, sir please don't look at me like that im going to faint...

He smirked and kept looking at me i was goinf to explode but im strong heh i broke eye contact and continued to observe. i found the safezone, Thanks to the hat guy..

I told chishiya where the safezone was. He smirked and looked at me, "you're good at observing." Thank you, ill take that as a compliment hehe. Are you going? I think ill be staying here Arisu probably knows it already anyways.. "I'll go later." I just sat at the corner and dug into my bag.

I looked through my mirror and my makeup started to get messy and my lips were crusty.. i used my lipbalm.
I removed my makeup and didnt put anymore cause it was just going to get more messy anyways.

Chishiya looked at me weirdly.. i said "what, i still have to look pretty..!!" He then smirked and just looked away.
I fixed my things. I saw him looking at the phone he then glanced at me and asked "are you going?" No thanks ill stay. "Alrighty then." He suddenly took of his hood, and then said "shall we begin?"

I usually update 1 or more chapters at night time mostly 10 pm to 3 am. !! Thats all thank youu for taking your time to read this^^