striking midnight

Have a late Christmas special! I hope you like it.

🌺💕

//Content Warning: Porn, Prostitution//

...

Tired and battered from his work, Pete hop in the subway to head home. Christmas is in a few hours. Back at home he and his family would go out to a restaurant and then enjoy the fireworks later in the evening. But after moving to Japan, he's unable to do that this year. He'll have to call his mother before midnight. That way she'd not sulk and guilt him into flying home for the new year. He hasn't exactly gotten his life back after leaving Thailand.

Pete lets out a heavy sigh as the car he was lining for was full. He reckons most of the passengers in it are for the next station after his. Pete will probably have to stand up for about 30 minutes before he can sit down. The cars open and passengers exits. To Pete's dismay, not many left to leave him a seat. There was one he saw but a pregnant woman came after him. So he offers her his seat. Pete settles to a pole and hugs it. He put nearly all his weight on it to get some rest.

The car doors close and the train moves. Pete minds his own business, just like everyone in the car. Except for the guy in front of him—who is well-seated. Pete curses him in his head. he goes back to minding his business. But the itching feeling of being stared at scratches his consciousness. He glared at the stranger and scanned him from head to toe. Pete looks around if he's the one getting stared at, or if this pervert is hunting someone else. He sees a girl behind him, in her school uniform, sleeping. Pete shifts from his pole to stand properly and block the stranger's view. Pete curses him once more.

40 minutes pass and many stations later, Pete was able to sit. Unfortunately, he's next to the pervert. Good thing the girl had left ages ago. There's no one to look at maliciously but older men and women in their mid 50's. Unless this asshole next to him is into that as well. Pete can't comprehend how can a person be so heinous with their minds. It's not like he's anyone better. He just happened to know when and where he should display such interest.

"Wow, you really can't recognise me?" the pervert suddenly spoke. Confused and taken aback,  as to why this bitch next to him spoke. Doesn't he know it's rude to talk in a train car full of exhausted people? Pete ignores him. But the stranger turns to him and removes the mask that had been covering his face. "I was gonna ignore the fact that you don't recognise me. And move on with my evening. But I hate that you're ignoring me, so, here I am." He smiles at Pete. But the latter still has no clue when and where he met this guy. There's no way he'd be a co-worker. Cause Pete has everyone memorised down to their middle name. Pete knit his brows, squeezing the memory of where he'd be meeting someone as handsome as him.

Then, like lightning striking a tree, Pete is set ablaze with the most embarrassing and also the most unforgettable night of his life. He was turning 25 at that time. He only had a couple of hours before it was his birthday. And all Pete has ever wanted before turning the age his father got married was to lose his virginity. He would have lost his V-card back in high school, along with his friends, if only he wasn't gay. Men weren't the easiest to approach when Pete was growing up. And also the island had few choices to be worth his while. So, he embarked on a little journey in Tokyo's Red District to find the man who can fuck him. He spent almost 2 hours looking for the perfect house. Sure, there's immediately a handsome guy waiting at the entrance of the vicinity. But Pete's not one to lose his virtue on just someone. They have to be, at the very least, to his standard. And that is his favourite artist DPR. Pete almost gave up. Until he saw Bible's poster outside a brothel—so deep into the alleys that anyone would miss him if not looking enough. Pete entered with nervous fingers and asked if the model is available. He was but at a hefty price. Since Pete did not have a reservation. After he transferred the payment he was led to a room, so dark (upon Pete's request) he can only feel his way to the bed.