home cook

I forgot they cooked and they need to eat. So here's a semi-chapter 2 but not really.

//Plot Heavy//

🌺💕

***

Vegas tries to surpass a laugh. But he fails, taking Pete's attention. While they are eating.

"What's funny?" Pete asks.

After cleaning up and begging Vegas to stop using his other head, they reheat the food and finally got to eat. They were starving when their horny meter finally went down.

Vegas shakes his head. "Nothing," he answers and fills his mouth with curry and rice.

"What is it?" Pete's a bit worried. "Is the curry not good?" Vegas shook his head. He points to the food and puts a thumbs up. "Chew and answer me, Vegas. Before I revoke your food privilege in this household." the older threatens. Vegas hurriedly swallows.

"It's good. It's good!" Vegas quickly answers.

"Then why the hell are you laughing?"

Vegas shakes his head again. "I just realised something, is all."

"Realised what?" Pete asks a little impatiently.

"How down bad I am for you," Vegas smirks. "I laughed at how quickly I stopped thinking after seeing you arch your back to feel me better." Pete throws a piece of lettuce on Vegas' face.

"You're such a dick!" Pete insults. "Why the fuck would you think of that in front of food?! What the hell is wrong with you?" Pete's utterly disgusted but mostly flustered. "Eat, Vegas Kornwit. Eat, you fucking idiot." He orders.

The mention of Vegas' Thai name piques his attention. "Oh? You know that name?"

"It's in the pamphlet. Something wrong about knowing your name?"

"No." Vegas tries to surpass a smile. But he's too fucking happy to even. "Man, you must really like me to remember my Thai name, huh?" Pete burst into muddled muttering of disagreement.

"I do not know what you're talking about. I was just surprised to see a Thai person in a very secluded House in the Red District." Pete glares at him, daring the younger not to even with him. He's had enough confessions for one day. He can't handle any more. "How did you end up there, anyway?" Pete genuinely wants to know.

"Ah!" Vegas raises a finger to stop the older. "We haven't fucked seven hundred and twenty-eight times. And you haven't taken me out on a date yet."

"It's seven hundred and twenty-seven times. It should be way lower. Fortunately, for you, I lost count." Pete blushes at being reminded. Vegas laughs. The older reprimands him by throwing another lettuce to his face.

Vegas shrugs. "I was looking for someone to fuck and I came across their poster. I saw a pretty guy so I helped myself with their service. The dude I ended up fucking said I'd make millions if I become a sex worker. I walked up to the House Mother and asked if I could try for a day. Then the rest is history." Vegas tells.

"Just like that? You walked up to the House Mother and she just took you in?" Pete's in disbelief. 

"Mother was chill. Then word went out about my fuck-abilities. And when reservations of my services became in demand, that's when Mother suggested I make sex work full-time."