la showcase with superm

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2019]

"did she fall asleep already?"

lucas turned to his left and saw hana already passed out. 

"yes. definitely. she's passed out," lucas said. 

"woah, we haven't even been in the air for ten minutes," taemin whispered. 

"manager kim said she didn't go back home last night. she just went back to pick up some things at her house before we pick her up just now," ten said.

"aigoo, i feel so tired of her," taemin said. 

"imagine having to promote in superm for tonight and then tomorrow is your showcase in la too," ten said. 

taemin hissed, "she's so untired about that all. can't imagine me in her shoes."

hana had a hectic week. this week is the most hectic she'll ever feel. in three days' time, she will be showcasing with superm. and, the night after the showcase is a fan meeting in la. 

that's why she has been so busy. she comes home only to clean up, eat for a while and then leave for practice again. no time for personal care for the moment. too busy and caught up with her job. even the other members feel bad for her.

twelve hours of flight from south korea to los angeles, hana only woke up to eat twice and went back to sleep. she did not spend any time on the phone or watching movies. 

eat for half an hour and go back to sleep. she needs her sleep. 

ever since she was a trainee in intense training, she knows how badly she needs rest and food. so, there are tips on how to fall asleep in three minutes. 

it is used by the military and hana uses it too so she could get some sleep. 

hana is also not a picky eater. whatever is served, she eats them. during the intense training, she had been trained to eat whatever is served. it's a part of the discipline. 

well, that's what intense training makes you. 

🤎🤎🤎

"you're gonna have a lot of possible questions. it's unpredictable."

hana nodded, "i can handle unpredictably."

the other members 'oh' in surprise. hana just smiles.

"that's why i'm telling you it's unpredictable," manager kim says.

"okay. don't worry. i got it. don't worry," hana reassures him.

"what are you going to say if they ask why there's a female in the group?" mark asked.