what an a**hole

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2022]

"hana, where are you going?"

"restroom. a minute," hana said to manager kim. 

"i'll accompany you till the door," he said.

"oppa," hana stopped him. "i'll be fine. don't worry about me. just stay here." 

"you don't know who's out there. there might be people who would hurt you," he said to hana. 

hana exhaled and looked at manager kim, "i have taekwondo, remember?" 

"you won't be able to avoid it," manager kim said. 

"i'm gonna be fine. i promise you. just a minute," hana said before exiting the green room.

hana rushed to the toilet that was on the other end. she went to the toilet and was washing her hands when she heard the door of the restroom open. 

she didn't mind the noise at all. not until she was done washing her hands and raising her head. from the mirror, she saw four women standing behind her. hana turned towards them and looked at them with a confused face. 

"can i help you?" hana asked. 

"no. we want to help you," one of them said before slapping her hard. 

hana gasped while holding her cheeks that were stinging her. they suddenly grab hana's arms and put a thick cloth around her mouth and inside her mouth to prevent her voice to be loud. they drag her out of the restroom after making sure there was no one looking toward them. 

without hana realizing it, they had zip-tied hana's hands so she isn't able to move. they also lock the door of the stairs from the inside so no one can enter from the corridor. 

they started to hit hana in her face. slapping her multiple times. one time with a thick book that they had brought with them. hana tried to prevent them from hitting her with her legs but nothing works. 

hana was already in so much pain. they were laughing at her while hitting her, slapping her and mocking her, pulling her hair. 

eventually, they pulled her to stand up and pushed her down the stairs. hana screamed in so much pain and they just laugh. hana remembered the faces of the women who did it to her. she remembered them in her head. deep down. 

they walked down the stairs and even stepped on her legs, making her scream in pain. after they were gone, hana couldn't move an inch. she would wince in pain. 

eventually, she passed out because she was in so much pain. 

🤎🤎🤎