ellen show

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2025]

"ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, hana!" 

the studio was filled with thunderous cheers and screams as soon as ellen invited hana onto the stage. hana wore a beautiful black short dress that definitely fit her perfectly. 

hana grinned widely as she walked out backstage, waving to the audience. she then walked towards ellen and gave her a short hug with warm greetings. after that, the two of them took their seats onstage. 

"look at how many fans are cheering for you, hana!" ellen said, looking at the audience who had not stopped cheering since the second hana was invited to the stage. 

hana laughed, "i know! they're incredible. thank you for coming here today, guys!" 

"first of all, hana," ellen said as the cheers slows down. "you look incredibly gorgeous right now. i was stunned to see you in this dress." 

hana laughed as the audience cheered again. 

"thank you. that's so sweet of you. i love this dress too honestly. i fell in love with this dress. this is my first time wearing this dress and i'm thinking that i might actually keep it to myself because i love it," hana said.

"great. because you look incredibly amazing in it. your stylist deserves a raise," ellen said, making hana laugh loudly. 

"how have you been doing these days, hana? you're busy with a concert tour," ellen said. 

"well," hana speaks and exhaled. "yes. i have been very busy with my concert tour around the globe. very busy with songs getting released. a lot of activities. just very busy." 

"and you're doing a really good job. i've been hearing a lot of good things about you since you're on your concert tour. not that there wasn't any before the concert tour but now that you're going around the globe, the positivity you have been spreading. good vibes," ellen said. 

hana chuckled, "thank you. i'm still trying. i'm doing my best to spread good vibes. trying to be positive myself." 

"but there is one particular question that i've been wanting to ask you. this rumor has been in the air for some time. just recently actually. not that long but quite a question," ellen said. 

"shoot me with the question," hana replied. 

"are you really resigning from being a k-pop idol next year?" ellen asked. the audience awed sadly. hana laughs at the question. 

"i'm being honest with you. nothing has been confirmed. it's not even been brought up in the meting yet. and i have my answers already even if the meeting wants to talk about it."

"you have answers already?" ellen asked. 

hana nodded and chuckled, "don't worry. everyone will be fine. it'll be okay." 

"so, i'm hearing good news," ellen said. 

hana just smiles, "i can't tell you all." she shrugs. 

"of course. but your expressions. it could be interpreted as something else," ellen says. 

hana laughs, "any decision, it'll be okay." 

"alright. i'm just gonna be chill about it. fans, don't freak out. hana has everything handled," ellen said. hana laughed and nodded, "don't worry fans."

🤎🤎🤎

"you don't have boyfriend yet?" 

hana shook her head, "i wished i have one."

"why? i doubt no one came up to you and say that they want to know you more. you're like the most beautiful woman in the world and no one can say no to you," ellen said. 

hana chuckled while holding the mug that was filled with warm hot chocolate. hana asked it herself during the commercial break a few minutes ago before they continued the next segment of the talk show. 

"you see, i have someone i really like," hana said. 

"okay." 

"but you know i have children right? four of them," hana continued. 

"yes. i know about that," ellen replied. 

"if i'm being honest to myself, i love him. and i want to be with him. but he's not ready for my kids. he's not ready to have children and i already have them," hana said. 

"mmhm," ellen nodded, sipping the tea. 

"i still hold onto him though. at the same time, i'm trying to - not move on but like, just to see if i have any chance of finding someone better than him. i travelled during this tour, met a lot of amazing people but still... at the end of the day, i still search for him," hana explained. 

"is he a friend of yours? close friends?" ellen asked. 

"he is. ever since we get to know each other, we kinda clicked. so, we spent hours talking. we're also writing songs together, singing together, we love music. we don't have the same type of music, not the same type of likes and dislikes. we're the opposite but that's what i like about the two of us. we get to understand each other," hana continued. 

"i understand that totally." 

"so, yeah. i'm single. plus, i'm currently busy. too busy to be typing on my phone. even when i talk with that guy, i call him straight away because typing takes too much of my time and i don't have to do so," hana said. 

the audience laughed. 

"have you gone to parties? maybe to parties here in united states? you might fall in love with someone from the united states?" ellen asked. 

"that's the thing, ellen... he's from the states. he's born in the united states," hana said. 

the studio was filled with gasps as hana let out a huge hint. 

"he is?" ellen asked with a surprised tone. 

"yeah."

"you love him?" 

"then i am very sure that when he sees this interview and what you say, i'm very sure that he will work on making himself better. more prepared for your children. i'm sure." 

"i hope, ellen. i hope." 

"you're going to be okay. my advice for you... if you love him and he loves you, stay with him. you two stay together. work it all. talk it out."

"thank you for the advice. i'll talk to him about it. i will talk to him."

"you're gonna be alright. you're going to have your own family. someone who loves you. your husband and your children. you'll have the family you dream about." 

hana chuckled, "thank you. please, pray for me that i'll have my dream family."

"you will. i'm sure."