hana as a mentor

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2025]

"one of the most popular female k-pop idols in the world currently,"

"having to hold the most received awards in the k-pop industry. debuted in 2019 under two major companies in the k-pop industry. sm entertainment and big hit entertainment."

"ladies and gentlemen, introducing to you our all-rounder mentor and judge, choi hana!" 

the studio was filled with cheers and applause as soon as hana was introduced to be the final mentor and judge. all of the participants were shocked by the reveal. 

the sliding wall on the stage went apart as hana's songs, money was played in the background. hana walked backstage with her dancers as they start to perform together, impressing the audience and the participants of the survival show.

about three minutes later, hana ended her performance. her dancers rushed to leave the stage while hana remained on the stage, catching her breath while the audience cheers for her. 

"annyeonghaseyo yeorobun," hana bowed to the audience. 

"i am hana. a k-pop soloist from collaborating project between sm entertainment and big hit entertainment. for today's produce 101, i will be the mentor and judge for the participants."

"i am excited to see what the participants prepare for me and the other judges, mentors and fans or possibly, going to be fans. so, i wish the best of luck to all the participants. congratulations on making it into this show. thank you so much!" 

hana bowed once more before leaving the stage to sit together with the other judges. 

"you did well," taeyong said. hana chuckled and thanked him. 

hana took the seat next to taeyong as the center of the judges and mentors, next to lee seung-gi, the emcee and host for this season's produce 101. 

this time's produce show will be forming a boy band of 11 members with one member, voted by the public, known as the national producers. the first ten members will be determined by the judges and mentors. 

for the first time in the industry, a lot of k-pop idols are invited to be mentors and judges for this survival show. most of them are going to be one-day guests. but some aren't. 

for the permanent mentors and judges for this season was a surprise to the public. 

vocal trainers will be seventeen's dk and snsd's taeyeon.

dance trainers will be bts' jhope and blackpink's lisa.

rap trainers will be nct's taeyong and g-(idle)'s so-yeon. 

the all-rounder mentor will be hana. 

there will be a lot of guest trainers from the first episodes to the final episodes. above are the fixed trainers and mentors for the whole season. produce definitely has a lot of money to hire legendary k-pop artists to be a part of the show. 

🤎🤎🤎

"alright, our next trainee from big hit entertainment..."

hana raised her head to look at the trainee. she was stunned when she saw who it was. she thought he had given up his dream. it's been so long. 

"kim yohan..." hana mumbled. 

"kim yohan," the emcee introduced. 

"wah, he trained for so long? 10 years, already?" taeyong whispered. 

hana huffed as she tried to calm herself down after seeing a really long friend at the survival show. she feels her eyes have been covered with tears after seeing yohan. 

"yohan-ssi, you've been at big hit entertainment for 10 years. any faces that you're familiar with here?" lee seung-gi asked. to be specific, he knows that kim yohan and hana are friends during their training days. 

yohan smiles and nodded, "nae. hana-nim." he looked at hana then.

hana who was in tears chuckled after hearing him saying her name. hana raised her head and look at yohan who was smiling at her. he's years older than her but hearing him address her as someone who is more professional than hana, hurts hana's heart. 

"how have you been?" hana asked him. 

he smiled and nodded, "very well." 

"haven't given up?" hana asked. 

he shook his head, "not until i'm on the same stage as you."

hana chuckles, "we had the same dream. i trained with him for a few months under big hit. we were close friends. did some part time jobs together. are you still photographer?" 

yohan nodded, "never stopped even after you were not training with me anymore." 

hana pressed her lips and nodded, "good for you."

"what made you not stop chasing your dreams? you're doing part-time jobs, studying and being a trainee at the same time," taeyong asked him. 

"it's my dream. i watch my friends debut one after another, leaving me. so, it's time to take another step closer because everyone deserves to reach their dreams too," yohan said. 

hana did not expect to meet a longtime friend in this show and it's overwhelming for her.

after a few minutes of chatting, yohan performed the performance he had prepared. 

boy meets evil by bts. 

as expected by hana, everyone was shocked at how good yohan was. it was like watching an idol performing on a national stage. he was so good that all the trainers don't know what to say. 

"one question first, are you still a trainee under big hit entertainment right now?" so-yeon asks. 

"nae," yohan nodded, still catching his breath.

"hana? do you have anything to say?" taeyeon asked. 

hana kept silent for awhile before smiling and picking up the microphone. 

"you did really well," hana said. 

"kamsahamnida," yohan bowed and smiled. 

"i didn't expect that you would choose that song for your performance here," hana said. 

yohan grinned, "a voice persuaded me to choose the song."

hana smiled and nodded, "good choice. i personally would give you a good ranking for your amazing performance." 

"thank you."

"stable voice. stable rap. clear pronunciation. smooth dances. your locking was really good. face expression was amazing. i personally would give you a high mark," hana added. 

"same," taeyong agreed. 

"same," j-hope said. 

all the trainers agreed on giving yohan the highest ranking which was an a. 

after yohan left the stage, hana let out a heavy sigh. the filming takes a few minutes to break first. 

"a lot of memories together?" lee seung-gi asked. 

"a lot. really a lot," hana replied while shaking her head.