the manager

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2023]

"i am honestly really curious about hana's daily life," lee young-ja said.

"i bet you're always working and working," jun hyun-moo says.

hana grinned, "for this show, we filmed it during my free schedule. so, not a lot of work."

"see? you're still working!" the hosts said. hana responded with a laugh. 

"not a lot. i can't stop working. it's almost impossible to not work," hana replied. 

the film shifted to manager kim getting interviewed in a private room while wearing a shirt that has 'hana's manager' written on the front of the shirt. 

"manager-nim, how many years have you been hana's manager?"

hana chuckled upon hearing the question. 

manager kim grinned, "about seven years? since twenty-sixteen." 

the hosts gasped. 

"is that true? already seven years?" they asked hana. 

hana grinned and nodded, "majayo. that's true." 

manager kim explains, "ever since the project was assembled, i was given the position as the main manager. i had no expectations since it was my first time being a manager." 

"so, you were a rookie manager?" the producer asked. 

"yes, i was," manager kim answered. 

"how was hana when you first met her and learn how to be her manager?" the producer asks. 

"she's really friendly. really helpful. really chill and calm," manager kim said. 

"why is he so awkward when answering the question?" hana muttered, making all the hosts laugh loudly. manager kim who was seated outside of the filming area also laugh. 

"is he usually not awkward?" yang se-yung asked. 

"he's not camera shy. he's really friendly and fun in front of the camera," hana said. 

the hosts laughed. 

"maybe he's just nervous he might say something bad about you," lee young-ja said. 

hana chuckled and shook her head. 

the film started to show hana in the kitchen together with two other women. the time shows that it was seven o'clock in the morning and the women were busy preparing breakfast. 

the film then shows footage of the house's interior. it makes the whole room in awe. 

"yah, your house is so nice. this is a dream house!" jun hyun-moo commented.