Episode 6: YinYang

Lloyd is still in the white room and the doctor comes in for what seems like the 100th time that day.

Doctor: Hi again, I just need you to tell me some information, okay?

Lloyd: I've already told you everything I know about my powers, you know that! You keep asking me to give you information about me, and I've told you everything! Yet, I'm still here.

Doctor: I understand where you're coming from, but we just need you to demonstrate for us how your, how should I say it, inhuman side works?

Lloyd: You could've just said my Oni side.

Doctor: Sure. Anyways, you're right.

Lloyd: Finally! You're letting me go!

Doctor: Not quite. You're right about us just asking you about your Oni and Dragon side, we've been too nice. If this is going to work, we need you to cooperate with us.

Lloyd: And I have been. I don't have any powers from my Oni, or my Dragon side, it's too insignificant to make an impact on my powers. And what do you mean by "cooperate"?

Doctor: We will be back in an hour.

The doctor leaves.

Lloyd: You didn't answer my question!

Timeskip to a couple hours later.

Doctor: Maybe you are telling the truth.

Lloyd: Maybe? I am! I've been telling the truth this whole time! The Oni and Dragon inside me haven't affected me at all. I don't know why you wouldn't believe me.

Doctor: Because you sound like you're lying.

Lloyd: I'm not! Look, if you guys don't believe me, that's fine. I guess I'll just stay here forever, living here only for you guys to observe a subject that you already know everything about.

Doctor: Are you trying to play mind games with me right now?

Lloyd: Now why would I do that?

Doctor: Why would you indeed. Run the program again.

Lloyd: Wait, no!

Timeskip to a couple weeks later.

The doctor comes into the room.

Lloyd: If it isn't my favorite doctor in the world.

Doctor: You know, sarcasm isn't going to get you anywhere.

Lloyd: It's still satisfying.

Doctor: Anyways, I came in here to tell you that you are free to go.

Lloyd: Wait, really?

Doctor: Yeah, of course! We just need to run one last test to make sure everything works and then you can go see your team again.

Lloyd: How long will that take?

Doctor: A couple of days, at the most.

Lloyd: Great.

Kai's POV:

Kai: Have you heard any news about Lloyd's release yet, Zane?

Zane: Negative.

Kai: It's been weeks! We have to go get him.

Zane: As much as I would like to, I can't. It is more tactical to wait for him to return.

Kai: Fine. I'll wait one more week. But if he's not back by then, I'm taking the building by storm!

Zane: Kai, I know you are upset, but I need you to think about the long run. You might be locked away forever if you do that, and Lloyd should be let out soon.

Kai: I don't care. I'm giving them one week, or else I'm coming for them!

Zane: *sigh* You can't storm the building without a layout.

Kai: So you're going to help me?

Zane: When the time comes, yes.

Timeskip to a couple of days later. Lloyd is outside of the building with some guards surrounding him.

Guard: Alright, you're free to go.

Lloyd: Thanks.

Lloyd walks off screen. Timeskip to when he's in the Monastery.

Kai: Lloyd!

Cole: We missed you buddy!

Jay: Lloyd!

Jay runs up to Lloyd and gives him a squeeze. Lloyd winces a little but Jay doesn't notice.

Zane: Good to have you back, Lloyd.

Nya: Lloyd! I'm so glad you're back!

Kai: Are you hurt? Did they hurt you? If they did I swear I'm gonna-

Lloyd: Kai, I'm fine.

Kai: Are you sure?

Lloyd: Yes, Kai.

Wu: Welcome back, nephew.

Timeskip to a week later.

Lloyd, Kai and Zane are fighting some street thugs when suddenly a new hero steps in and ties them up with rope that magically appears in the air. The news station comes up to the new hero.

Gayle: I'm here live with a new superhero who calls themselves...

YinYang: YinYang, my name is YinYang. I am Ninjago's first Government officiated Superhero.

The episode ends on the Ninja's confused faces.