chapter 2

<Iris's pov>

"I DON'T WANT YOUR BURNT POP TARTS!!!" exclaimed aster.

 "Why not i made them special for you" said florian trying to convince aster to eat the pop tarts.

 "They aren't special there burnt!" Aster protested against eating the burnt pop tarts.

 I don't understand why he doesn't like burnt pop tarts. I've always loved them. Burnt pop tarts are the one thing that florian makes that i will eat everything else is just a no for me. 

"Well if your not gonna eat then you better get ready your leaving to go to Trevor's house in a few minutes" said florian.

 "I am ready" aster said while walking to the door. "Lets go". 

Since everybody's leaving i might as well leave it gets boring at home when nobody's there. I decided i would go to felix's house. It's a long walk but its worth it felix always thinks of something fun to do.

                                                                           <Felix pov>

As Iris walked up the stairs to my house the door opened.

 I popped my head out and said "hey i saw you coming up the stairs from the window"

 "well that's creepy" she said while walking into the house.

 "I know" i said.

 We walked in and the first thing she saw was William my uncle or as we call him uncle snapdragon.

 "LET IT GO!! LET IT GOOO!!!" sang william. 

Geeze seems more obnoxious today than he was yesterday. This is gonna be interesting. 

There's a lot of things we can do to have fun but we settled on a walk. we were about to go out the door but then uncle snapdragon ran out the door wearing a furry costume screaming "woohoo!!"

 "he's just built different" she said while looking at me.

 We started to chase after him and eventually we got him back into the house. He almost got hit by a car when he was running in the road. Its like taking care of a little kid.

We started heading for the park to chill and relax before we go into the woods for our walk. Were only going into the woods because felix likes to enjoy the view of the trees and stuff. He also likes to look for deer. I just want a picture of one. 

We made it to the park. I sat down on a bench to rest a bit because it was a long walk there. The walk to the park was long enough we might as well go back to my house. I wasn't tired though he started to walk into the woods thats near the park "hurry up" i yelled to Iris. 

"Im coming im coming. Be more patient" she said while walking to me.

We began to walk into the woods. Well she walked and i  ran. she didn't see where i went so she was walking by herself. she called out for me but there was no response. she called again and again but still no response. she went deeper into the woods. It seems a lot darker in the woods than it actually is. she wandered around hoping to find me but then 

"BOO!!" i screamed while jumping in front of her. 

"Ahh! Don't do that you scared me" she yelled at me.

 "Ok ok sorry. But you gotta admit it was pretty funny" i said.

 It was kinda funny but it did scare me especially since its getting darker outside. 

"We've been gone for a while now. Maybe we should head back to your house" she said to me.

 "Yeah we could do that but first we need to find out which way my house is" i said while looking at her.

 I looked concerned which isn't usually what i is like. i'm never concerned. i'm  always in a playful mood. 

We walked into the house and saw something red spilled on the carpet.

 "Oh no" ishesaid.

 Felix and i followed the trail of red into the kitchen.

 When we entered the kitchen we saw uncle snapdragon laying on the floor. 

clifhanger.