Chapter 7|a long day|

Today is Sunday. Tomorrow is Monday yay! I don't enjoy. Anyways I need to bring Micheal back his jacket. But I don't know where his house is. I then received a call from Simon.

"Yo Y/N come over to my house Right now" Simon said "uhh sure!"I reply I then ended the call and gets ready. I called an taxi to go to the village where Simon was.

'A few minutes later'

I arrive,I rang the doorbell and Simon peak his head out. "Come in Y/N!" Simon said. I came in and saw Fredrick,mark and Micheal sitting in the couch.i throw Micheals jacket at him. "There ya go mate" I stated "rude." Michael  retorted. "Anyway why did you call me Simon?" I asked

"Well...I wanna play truth or dare!" Simon said "that's like the most boring game to ever play" says Micheal. "Yeah and I don't wanna expose myself!" I spoke. "That's the point of the game!" Simond said "yeah but-" the doorbell rang. Simon gets up and opens the door.

I was surprised to see Oli was standing at the door. "Oli?!"I spoke "OH Y/N!" He spoke."who's this?" Mark asked "this...he's my long distance guy bestfriend whom was gone for years!" I exclaim. "Oh..nice.."Micheal said in a low tone.

"Hey pshh! Micheal!" I said while snapping my fingers infront of him "oh uh sorry!I kinda zoned out.." Micheal said. "It's Ok!" I exclaim "hmm..weird" I mumble.. "Hey guys let's play something interesting?" Fredrick questioned " yeah man!" Mark said

We played something for awhile and it sure was fun and interesting! "Hey si mon I really need to make a phone call!" I said "oh yeah sure it's right there!" Simon points where it was. "Thanks sim!" I said

I walked towards it and make a Phone call..

"Alright I'm done making a phone call!" I said "so..what should we do?" Oli asked "now that my guy...I don't know mate.." As I said in a low tone. "Anyways! Tomorrow is school day.." I said "yeah..school sucks" Micheal said.

"Hmm..Y/N go sit beside that boy the one has a red mask" Oli Stated "uhm ok?"I did what I was told to. "Now wh-" as I was bout to speak I got interrupted "Gosh darn you two look cute to-" I covered Oli's mouth and I covered my face using my free hand.

Micheal smirks at me. Removing my hand from my face. "Heh you look adorable when you blush" he said in a teasing tone "as much as I love seeing you guys flirt I also hate the way you are stealing Y/N away from me!" Simon yelled while me and Micheal laughed.

"Big baby!"I said "said the one who had multiple ex" he mumbled loud enough for us to hear."Hey I told you to not mention that!" I stated  "how many ex did she had?" Mark asked. "Oh about 4" he said "you could be 5th Micheal" he chuckled

"Hey! He will never be my 5th!" I said "I mean if he did the same thing my 4 Ex's did I might just never date anyone else now" I add "wait what did they do?" Micheal ask

"Oh.."

"Yeah about that, I always ended up in a cheating situation so when I found it my 3 & 4th ex cheated on me I just tell him 'we are over' then I just get my things and move back to mum" I explained

"Oh.. So at your 1 & 2th Ex you got used to cheating?" Micheal questioned. "Yap! Anyways change of subject!" I inquired. "Let's just say how life is! Cause I have nothing to do better!" I added. After we talk and talk it was around 7Pm.

"Oh look at the time! I gotta go!" I stated "awhhh you don't need to go homeee just sleep here's" Simon whinned "nope no chances!" I spoke and gets up, I get my bag and goes outside the house

*sniffle sniffle* "wahh you don't love your cousin anymore!" Simon whinned jokingly. "Atleast give me a hug!" He said in a sassy tone of voice. "Yeah ok" I spoke I then hug him but as I hugged him he then said "Aha! Now you can't go!" He said while having a grin on his face.  "What?! Let me go!" I retorted.

Simon push me to their door. "Heh now you stay here!" He stated "we are having a sleep over" he added "hell no" I retorted "plus I have other things to do! " I added "like what?" Oli asked "laundry, dishes, A bit of school work and I have to study for a upcoming quiz" I stated.

"Oh... Uhm.. Yeah you can go home.." Oli say "a-ok! Bye bye see you at school!" I inquired. I then get out of the house and called a taxi. A few minutes later I arrive at my house. I tended to do the laundry and dishes. After I did the laundry and dishes on came to do some school work and finally study for the upcoming quiz.

After I study for the quiz I then went to the bathroom and showered to get to bed, after showering I put on my pajamas and went to bed.

"What a day huh?" I said to myself.