ignored - pablo gavi

{Charecters name- Lily}

I was laying on Pablo's bed, bored out of my mind. Pablo was playing fifa, he invited me round his because he had been really busy with training and matches recently that we had no time together.

I had really missed him, i thought that he had missed me too, but clearly not. i walked out of the room, "lily, where are you going" he said, i didn't respond. Pablo had tried speaking English more around the house, he wanted to learn English so he could be closer with my mother (lilys mum is English and her dad is Spanish), i sat down on the couch and turned on his TV, i started watching the new series of my favourite English show, Ginny and Georgia. i began the season.

Three episodes i felt my eyes getting heavy, i grabbed a blanket from the drying room and layed down, i curled up and fell asleep.

3 hours later

i woke up in a place that i did not fall asleep, i heard light snores next to me, i turned around and saw Pablo next to me, his hands around my waist, he looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. i was still mad at him though.

We had barely seen each and he spent all his time playing fifa with Pedri, when he spends almost everyday with him, i know they are best friends, but i barely see him, i love his and pedris bromance.

he started to stir, so i pretended to be asleep.

PABLO'S POV:

she looked so pretty when she slept, i felt bad about earlier, i invited her round, knowing that i promised i would play fifa with pedri, i saw her passed out on the couch so i picked her up and put her on my bed. i played with her hair for a while before closing my eyes and joining her in her slumber.

i woke up and she was still next to me, i expected her to have woken up by now, i thought she would want to leave.

i kissed her forehead admiring her features, she looked so beautiful.

she was a natural beauty she didn't need make-up, she was just pure.

she opened her eyes and she smiled, "hi Pabs" (sorry for the cringe nickname) she said, "hi lils" i responded, i leant down my head planting a soft kiss oh her lips. "im sorry about earlier" i said, my voice barely above a whisper. "its ok" she said, "i just felt a bit ignored" she said, my heart dropped a bit, sadness in her eyes when she said it.

"im sorry, it was never my intention to make you feel like that, i promised pedri that we would play fifa but i didn't wat to cancel on either of you, i thought i could handle both of you, but i clearly couldn't, im sorry"

LILY'S POV:

he almost rapped the last part, he seemed so stressed, "Pablo its ok" i said, flashing him a smile pulling him to me, embracing him, "i just missed you, and i wanted to spend time with you, i barely get to see you anymore" i said not looking him in the eye.

he grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him, "i know, look, you have me for the rest off the night, no phone, no fifa, no pedri, just you and me, yeah?" he said, desperation in his eyes, "sounds good"

~~~~~~~~

hey guys, this is my first imagine

if you have any requests let me know x

liv xoxo