the club - Pablo Gavi

(character name- lily) (if you request a imagine then you can pick the name x)

LILY'S POV:

I was at a club with my friend, she had begged me to come out with her so i finally did, she was dancing with some random boy, i was sitting on my own trying to manage my thoughts.

i would be lying if i said i wasn't drunk, but i wasn't completely off my head, i went to the bar and ordered a champagne, i saw my friend walk into the toilets, dragging her friend ;) into the toilets. 'hope their safe' i thought. i downed my champagne and ordered another one.

someone sat next to me, "i think you need to slow your roll" a cute boy with green eyes said, he pulled the drink away from me, "whats it to you" i questioned, trying to grab my drink, he simply pulled the drink further away.

"whats your name?" he asked me, "lily, you?" "Pablo" he answered, he flashed me a smile, 'god he was cute', "awh thanks your cute too" did i say that out loud i thought, i felt my cheeks turn a deep shade of red, "your blushing" he said, "are you here with anyone" he asked, "i was" he looked me in the eyes tilting his head.

"shes in the toilet hooking up with some boy" he looked as if he felt bad for me, "don't feel bad for me" i said, "she does this all the time".

"why don't we dance" he said, offering his hand, i smiled and took it, he put his hand on my waist, not to low for me to be uncomfortable, we where dancing, but i was so focussed on his eyes, "could i maybe get your number" he asked, he looked so nervous, it made me giggle, "what?" he said, "you look so nervous, its funny, you can have my number though" he smiled.

i felt a tap on the shoulder, "lets go" amy said, pulling her dress down and sorting out her hair, "what" i asked, "im done, lets go" she said trying to drag me away, "no" i said clinging onto Pablo, "come on lils, don't be awkward", "don't lils me, you can leave, you might be done, but im not, ok?"

she looked at me with disgust before walking away, "god she is so self centred" i said.

"how about we get out of here" he suggested, i thought for a minute before taking him up on his offer.

we drove to a 24hour mcdonalds, once inside he entered everything he wanted on the screen and told me i could have whatever i like, i wasn't really hungry, but i needed to eat something so that i would sober up, i just got a happy meal.

we sat down, and we talked for what felt like hours, i got to know somethings about him, His name is Pablo Gavira ( cant be asked with the middle names), he plays professional football for FCBarcelona, his best friend is Pedri Gonzalez.

i talked about amy quite a lot, i told him about her constant rude behaviour towards everyone.

he took me back to his place and asked if i was comfortable to stay round his house, he seemed like a ligit guy so i stayed, "you can have the bed" he said, just to walk out of the room, to the couch, "don't be silly, get back here" i said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the bed, " i had a lot of fun tonight " i said smiling ear to ear, " me too" he said, mirroring my smile, he pulled me closer to him and we went to sleep.

after that my life was never the same again, i was officially a WAG.

~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 664

sorry to anyone who read this earlier, i accidentally posted it while it was half way done.

feel free to request xo

liv.