head over heels - Pablo Gavi

(characters name- viola)

Pablo's POV:

There she was, sitting with her family, watching her brother. I was sitting on the bench, i had just been subbed off, the first thing i did was look for her, she looked so cute, wearing her Barca shirt with her brothers name on the back.

It was coming to the end of the match now, we were winning 0-1, Atletico Madrid weren't an easy team to play, me and Joao Felix had been fighting non-stop through out the match, Pedri had told me i needed to calm down, but i didn't listen.

i looked over at her again, she was already looking at me, although she quickly looked away, redirecting her attention back to the game.

She was focussed on Pedri, they had always had a close brother and sister bond, me and Aurora had never been that close.

Her brother, my best friend, Pedri, was mainly the reason i was to scared to talk to her, even if she did share my feelings i had no way of knowing, we had only ever shared quick glances, never anything more. I wish it was something more.

VIOLA'S POV:

He had been sent off, i was focused on him, only him, he turned and looked my way, so i quickly diverted my eyes back to my brother.

Pedri, i love my brother, but i love Pablo to, and i feel like im trapped in a bubble not being able to express that love.

i don't even know if he likes me back, even if he did we could never happen, Pedri would never allow it.

his best friend and his sister, never.

i wish things could have been different, pedri always gets involved with my love life, never approving off my boyfriends, never even giving them a chance. maybe he would allow Pablo, because he has known him for so long, and they already have a built friendship. but maybe he wouldn't because he is still my older brother.

I had been so caught in my own thoughts i hadn't even realised that the match had finished. Barcelona had won, but the team didn't seem as happy as they normally were.

Pablo was staring at me, i ignored him, i loved the idea of us.

but it could never happen, someone would always get hurt, either my brother because his two favourite people love each other, or Pablo and i because things didn't work out.

I saw Pedri pull Pablo to the side for a quick convo.

PABLO'S POV:

Pedri had pulled me aside for a quick chat, I don't know what he wants, "ask her" he said abruptly, "ask who what?" i questioned, "ask my sister on a date" he said, my eyes widened, "how did you know?" i asked, "oh please, anyone could see the quick glances, the little half smiles, anyone could see that your completely head over heels for her" he finished, i smiled, "thanks pedri" i said, "your welcome, now what are you waiting for" he said giving me a little push.

As i walked over to her my heart was beating at a million miles per hour, 'what if she said no' 'what if all this was for nothing' , she smiled at me watching me approach, "hey Viola" i said, alight smile on my face, "hey Pablo" she said, "i have to ask you something" i said, she turned her head "yeah?" she said, "will you go out on a date with me, like as more that friends" i said, not meeting her eyes, "look Pablo i would, but i don't want to hurt my brother, he means the world to me, i don't want to lo-", "he approves" i said, "so if i kiss you right now he wont run over here" i shook my head.

she leant in, so did I, her lips where so soft against mine, we pulled away and i just stared into her eyes, admiring them, "so i take that as a yes to the date then" she nodded her head and giggled.

~~~~~~~~~

word count: 721

sorry for not updating these last couple of days, i had a huge school presentation so i had to prepare for that.

if you have any requests please leave them here.

lots of love liv xo