why is nail polish so expensive (cp 3)

"Okay done," Stone said finishing the last touches with the nail polish and setting the skull shaped bottle down. "How do you feel?" He asked the doctor. "They look nice," Robotnik stated, blushing profusely. Stone had been giving ivo a make over. Doing his makeup, nails, and even convincing him to get a few piercings on his ears, which would be fairly hard for anyone else to convince him of, but stone one of his Very few weak spots. (Dare I say his only weak spot)

A few minutes later, when the nails dried. Stone went to make the doctor his latte, as per usual around this time of night. Robotnik just sat there looking at himself and questioning why he even let him do this. Its not that he didn't like It, but its not usual someone could convince him to do anything, especially if he didn't want to do it at first. Ivo fixed his hair behind his ears to get a better look at the piercings. He had gotten them a week ago because of stone. He knew stone could make him do anything he just had to say the word and it sort of scared him. Oh hell it scared him a lot.

"Here you go sir," The agent spoke shaking him out of his thoughts. Robotnik turned around to look at him and then at the latte in his hand. "You know you don't have to call me sir when we're alone amour," The doctor said taking the latte, setting it down on the table and standing up from his chair. "C'mere Stone," he said holding his arms out for a hug. Stone smiled and hugged him, robotnik hugging him back tightly. "Is something wrong ivo?" The agent asked, hugs weren't really a thing robotnik gave out, usually Stone would have to practically beg for one. Ivo really wasn't the one for physical touch in general, but it meant the world to stone when he would. "I love you so much, thats whats wrong. I couldn't bare losing you," The doctor muttered out. "I love you too, ivo. I'll never leave you I promise,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for taking so long for a update, schools really stressing me out, I hope you guys are having a great day!
(The nail polish that inspired this all)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for taking so long for a update, schools really stressing me out, I hope you guys are having a great day! (The nail polish that inspired this all)