Eye contact (cp 5)

Inspired/idea by: Gyddy210 Gyddy210

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

"Amour?" The doctor called for his agent. "Yes doctor?" Stone replied stiffly. "How do you stay up so late, even when I inevitably collapse you are still awake," The doctor asked continuing to work on his machine. He had to work out the kinks of the machine but it was practically completed with the help of his boyfriend. "I have contacts," Stone replied back overshadowing the doctor.
"Why dont you take them out?"

The question he didn't want him to ask. Out of the trillion and one questions he could have replied with it had to be that one. The question would be easily answered if he really had a answer for it. Heterochromia iridum: A condition in which the colored part of the eye (iris) is multicolored. Heterochromia iridum may be part of a genetic condition. It may also be a growth (iris nevus) or occur after an eye injury. In rare instances it may be seen with other disorders Repeated in his head as those words left robotniks mouth.

"I am used to it," Stone replied as calmly as he could. "What are the contacts for?" Robotnik asked him looking away from his machines for the first time that night and back at his boyfriend. "Sight," he explained. "You took a sight test for my machine a few weeks ago, did you have your contacts in then?" The doctor asked. "No," Stone replied. "But you have 20/20 vision then Stone, why would you lie to me?" Ivo asked him. Stone didn't reply, they stayed in silence before Ivo eventually spoke. "Pin yourself to the wall Agent,"

Stone did what he was told, he pushed against the wall his chest rising and falling rapidly. He was scared... What if he found out... What if he didn't see him how he saw him before... "Amour, why did you lie to me?" The doctor questioned him. Stone fell silent again, He tried to speak but he could not find the words. "I know you don't like lying to me, why did you?" Robotnik pestered his hand on stones cheek. Stone nevertheless did not reply to any of robotniks questions.

"Mon amour, you can tell me" The doctor grew impatient but knew that this may take time. Stone took a deep breath and decided that he could not get out of this. He finally took out his brown contact in one eye to reveal a grey eye in its place. He looked away still revealing eye he so desperately wanted to hide. Ivo fell silent this time staring into his boyfriends eyes. "You look stunning" Ivo mumbled out still memorized by his beauty. Stone looked back at his boyfriend.

"Why did you hide this?" Ivo asked him, rubbing his boyfriends cheek with his gloved hand. "It looks hideous and freakish..." Stone muttered wanting to leave this situation. "It looks beautiful Amour" Ivo assured him "you look beautiful... More then beautiful" He continued. "Gorgeous?" Stone replied. "I was thinking more like pulchritudinous" Ivo smiled cupping Stones cheeks with both his hands this time. He kisses Stones nose. "Who ever told you different is visually impaired and needs those contacts more then you ever would"

"What the does pulchritudinous even mean?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
I learned pulchritudinous last year in a random kahoot for words you'll probably never use and remembered it last minute but spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to spell it

Also boyfriend is so like elementary tbh but partner sounds so not lovey dovey-

Schools almost done for and I have a few state tests / finals / or whatever you call em left especially my science one so I wrote this to help me calm my stress. Good luck to whoever may need this. Remember grades don't define you are you are all pulchritudinous!

(Also i was looking for synonyms for abnormal and got:

Use this as you will)