Felix's discovery

The person has a newspaper lying on his head, felix pulls the newspaper away and the person turns out to be I.N and sits up abruptly. Felix takes a step back and falls. I.N gets up and comes closer to Felix, looks him in the eye, but then just grabs a piece of paper from the newspaper and lies back on the couch. Felix gets up and runs to the next staircase, he goes down a bit and then he sees him... Hyunjin...

Felix realizes that something is wrong and quickly runs downstairs, but then has to stop because he almost gets hit by a can

Felix realizes that something is wrong and quickly runs downstairs, but then has to stop because he almost gets hit by a can. He cautiously looks to the side and sees him. Lee know, with a golf club on his shoulders. In the next step he crushes a can, which he drops on the floor and points his bat at Felix. In the next moment he pretends to hit a can again, but lets it go and Felix comes closer and then just gets the can that is stuck in the wall and leaves Felix standing there, completely frightened. Before he knew it, Felix was standing in a long corridor, there he was suddenly....... Changbin, he was getting closer to Felix, and closer Felix was walking backwards backwards. An elevator door opened behind him. Felix goes inside and sees Changbin looking at him sadly, the next moment Changbin has a "Free Hugs" sign tied around his neck. The elevator door closes and the elevator begins to ascend. The lights flicker, Felix looks around in panic and he arrives at the top.
Next to him is...