beeing Oddinary

Next to him is... Hyunjin. Felix is ​​watching. Hyunjin approaches and asks Felix, "Do you want to be Oddinary?" Felix hesitates, opens his lock and replies "yes". Hyunjin confronts Felix and pushes him out the window. Hyunjin looks at Felix first, goes to the "window" and falls forward, seeing the lock pry open. Felix and Hyunjin ✨️magically✨️ land unharmed on the ground. Hyunjin stands up and hugs Felix because he is unconscious. He carries it to the building next to the shop that has a lab in it. Hyunjin fixes Felix in some kind of container/vessel and looks at him.
He then hires some scientists to monitor Felix and make him "weird". A few weeks later, Hyunjin enters the lab again, he takes one look at Felix and grins. He puts his hand in his direction and wakes him up. Felix opens his eyes and they glow green.

Hyunjin pulls him out, takes a closer look at him and brings him to the others

Everyone takes a closer look at Felix. Seungmin takes a picture of Felix and smiles. "Good work." says Bangchan with a grin. Lee knows the golf club is pointing back at Felix. I.N pushes that down immediately. "Stop it," Lee says, annoyed. While Han takes the bat from him and hugs him.
"Something's wrong here," Bangchan says, taking a closer look at Felix. Annoyed, Hyunjin assures that Felix is, of course, Felix. Bangchan walks back to the store quite suspiciously while everyone except Hyunjin (and Chan) looks at him more closely... Felix swallows hard and looks at Hyunjin who grabs his arm and pulls him with him. "Let's find you a seat," says Hyunjin, pushing Felix into the elevator. Once at the top...