Chapter 1- Arrival

I had been living with the Targaryen's for a while since my city had been destroyed. I was taken in by the kind king Viserys. The leader of the seven kingdoms. We were sat in the throne room. We had our own chairs as royals like a bunch of thrones. Viserys had a throne made entirely of swords. It was a masterpiece. My throne was next to Aemond nephew of Daemon Targaryen and son of king Viserys. During this monthly meeting the doors of the hall swung open. I looked to the door frame and saw him. Daemon. Standing there in in his silver amour and had a crown placed upon his head made from what seemed to be bone or teeth and held together with pure black vines. And of course, he stood out because of his brightest of white hair. Just a little telling that he was Targaryen. Step by Step he made his way down the small set of stairs. You could hear the clunking of the metal as he came towards us. Daemon kneeled to the floor looking down at the concrete. He removed his crown and looked up. Viserys ascended from his thrown making his way off its pedestal, down to his dear brother. He stood over Daemon like a father standing over his child. Viserys was certainly more like a father being way older than his younger brother. "Welcome home brother," Viserys grabbed Daemons hand with a tight grip raising him up. All us Royals rise from our seats with smiles plastered on our faces apart from Aemond. Once when he was extremely drunk, and I was actually able to talk to him. He's usually so hidden. He doesn't even know I know this. He secretly looks up to his uncle. He wishes he's like him. Aemond hates Daemon in some way because of that. I tried not to look at him. "Meeting is dismissed! Everyone! Get ready for the ball!" Viserys yelled and we started to leave. That was quick. Well, we had to celebrate Daemons arrival in some way.

I was in my room and was picking out the perfectoutfit. In the end I picked out a white dress designed to look like a load offeather shapes draped at the ends with loads of tints of black and gold. Withthat I decided to wear black high heels and the darkest black crown. I had nochance of lacing up the corset myself. I held the front trying to not to let itdrop. I walked out of my door and to the bedroom next door. I wasn't expectingthe door to fly open, but I may as well try. It was Aemond's room. When thedoor opened a jar, I expected the usual, "What do you want Y/N?". Instead,there was silence. Aemond just looked me up and down. I raised my hand andsnapped my fingers. "Sorry," He shook his head with his eye closedbut then opened it again, "How can I help you Y/N?" "Do youthink you could lace up my corset please?" I asked holding up the ribbon.Aemond gave me a really annoyed look almost staring into my soul. "Comeon!" I sighed, "You do it this one time and I will never ask you fora favour again." "Fine," Aemond opened the door properly so Icould step in. "Thank you," I walked in and handed him the pure whiteribbon. I made my way over to Aemonds mirror and watched him close the door inthe reflection. He walked over stood behind me, lifting his hand to push myhair forward so it wouldn't reside on my back. "Kirimvose," I thanked him againbut this time in Valyrian. "You're welcome," He gave a slight smile. I wouldfeel his hand against my back when he was putting the ribbon through the topslots of the corset. It was cold which wasn't surprising to me at all becauseof the small amount of sunlight around these parts. When I felt that cold touchto the skin my breath hitched. "Sorry," Aemond apologised. "No! It's okay," Iassured him. I felt him Lace the rest of the corset and then pull on it totighten in. He then lastly tied a bow at the bottom for me. "Done," Aemonddropped his hands by his side, and I quickly turned. "Thank you!" I beamed withhappiness, "I owe you one." "There's probably nothing I'm every going to needyou to do for me," Aemond laughed shaking his head. "Well, you never know," Ilooked into his one eye. The other was covered by an eyepatch. Under there wassapphire. Not magic. Just a replacement for what was damaged as a child. Aemondwalked over to the door opening it for me, "I will see you at the ball." "Yes!"I walked out, "And thank you once again." "Don't worry about it," Aemond closedthe door. I then started to make my way down to the ballroom.