Chapter 5- Blessing

I went up the biggest staircase in the house which lead to King Viserys suite. The leader's suite. It was grand and bright like nothing seen before. All the light reflecting off the gold lit up the room. I arrived in front of the door and knocked on the door lightly. "Come in!" I heard Viserys voice. I opened the door stepping in and Viserys smiled, "What can I help you with Y/N?" "I was hoping I could talk with you," I closed the door. "Of course," Viserys nodded. I made my way over the fireplace he was sat in front of and sat in the empty seat. "What is it you need to talk about?" Viserys asked. "It's about suitors and marriage. I need you to cancel all the next suitor meetings," I sat forward. "Y/N," Viserys sighed, "You know I can't do that." "But you can. I've picked someone I know I will be happy to marry," I told the king. "Who?" He also sat forward looking very intrigued. "W-well," I stuttered, "Its Aemond. Both of us have agreed and Daemon approves." "Are you doing this out of arrangement because you don't want to leave Y/N?" Viserys questioned. "No," I shook my head smiling, "Both of us love each other and I would love nothing but to marry him. But because you are the king and head of the family, we need your approval." "Well, there's nothing wrong with this and I've been trying to long to get Aemond married. Of course, I will allow you to wed," Viserys nodded. "Thank you Viserys," I stood up not being able to stop smiling, "You have no idea how happy this makes me." "Oh, I think I know," Viserys grinned. I left the room and saw Daemon and Aemond waiting. "Don't act like you didn't already know because you probably had your ears on the door," I laughed looking at the both of them. "We can get married!" Aemond celebrated and I joined in.