Room Service

Room Service

Pulling in to work I'm mad as hell. Both of my over night housekeeping staff members called off. One says she caught Covid and the other didn’t give a reason, not that it mattered. So not only do I have to get up and go to work on my day off, but to add insult to injury, its the over night shift! Eleven pm to seven fucking am. I should be in bed right now watching Ozark but no! I had to get my ass up, get dressed and come in to this bitch.

I'm a manager at the Hilton in Arlington and the worse part of this job is having to cover over night shifts. Great job and it has its perks, but I'm mad I have to be here so none of that matters at the moment. Good thing for me I have a great staff so this shit doesn’t happen often, but it’s still irritating as fuck when it does.

I walk in to the lobby and it’s pretty quiet. Everything looks clean. The floors have been vacuumed; the chairs in the lobby were all neatly back at the tables, and the garbage cans were changed, so there shouldn’t be much for me to do tonight. The ladies getting off at 11 were in the break room grabbing their things out of their lockers when I walked in the back to hang up my purse. One of them handed me a list of things that needed to be handled for guests on her way out. So for the next couple hours I’ll be dropping off shit to several of the rooms around the hotel. Well it looks like at least I’ll get my steps in!

I dropped off extra pillows, food and drink orders, snacks, tooth brushes, and extra shampoo. I only took a couple items with me at a time so I’d have to go back downstairs in case I have to check in any walk-ins. No one was scheduled to check in tonight so at least I didn’t have to worry about that. I still wanted to keep an eye on the front desk though seeing how I was here working by myself.

I finally finished making my rounds and it was just after 12:30 so I went back downstairs to the lobby and sat at the front desk. I opened my phone and started watching reels about this Amber Heard trial. It’s painfully obvious she’s lying through her teeth about all this. And that bitch did cocaine on the stand! Absolutely hilarious!

Just as I was going further down the rabbit hole of watching Facebook reels the hotel phone rang. I could see it was a guest on the computer screen.

“You’ve reached the front desk how may I help you.”

“Yes this is room 2010. Could I get some more towels please?”

“Of course. They’ll be up in a minute.” I said.

“Ok great thank you. If I don’t answer just come in.” He said.

“Ok. You're welcome. See you soon.” I hung up the phone, put the “We’ll be right back!” sign on the counter, stood up and walked into the back stock room and grabbed a full set of towels and wash cloths for the guest. I pushed the button on the service elevator and waited. I looked at my watch. 1:45 am. This is going to be a long ass shift.

The door opened and I pressed 20. I was lost in my thoughts and kind of surprised when the door opened on the twentieth floor. I walked down the hall and around the corner and got to his door and knocked. No answer. I remembered that he did say just come in. I slid my master key in the slot and watched the light on the handle turn green. I opened the door and walked in and my jaw immediately dropped. Standing in front of me scrambling to find something to cover up with was an incredibly sexy and naked man! I bit my lip and looked at his gifts while he stuttered and stumbled around. He grabbed a t-shirt and held it in front of his package, which I had already seen was very nice.