Finally home -Ravi's perspective

Today.Today is the day.The day I been waiting for more than two years.I got ready but somehow I started crying again I don't know why, maybe because I was scared or too excited to finally meet her to finally hug her and never let her go.
I got in to my car mum and dad were at work so I needed to go alone.It doesn't bother me anymore.
The city is so small so I was in the station in 10 minutes.When I get of my car I saw her parents and some of her friends now our friends. I went to them
"Hi" "Hello Ravi I was sure you are gonna come"
I just smile I couldn't say anything.She should arrived in 10 minutes and I was already shaking so I went to seat on a bench but Cara came and sat near me. "How are you?"she asked probably because she felt that I wasn't ok "I don't know I couldn't sleep since the process" "you need to calm down nothing bad will happen anymore"
"I know ,is not that why I am scared" "So what is it then?" "Do you know if Pip got a boyfriend?"
Cara start laughing and that annoyed me somehow. "She asked me the same about you when I called her yesterday" "And?" I asked impatiently "She is still into you"
I couldn't say anything more because I heard the train.She arrived.Sarge Finally Arrived.
She got of the train and hugged her parents and brother and then she saw me and Cara. She run into my arms. I never hugged her tighter.
"You didn't let me finish my sentence on the phone" she said "what do you mean?"
"I love you too" I never thought that I will love someone as much as I do love her.