𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸

(A/N: gonna start writing requests again bc they rlly need to be written😨 there are some requests in which I forgot to write down who requested them so I apologize,, music is fr motivating me to write rn🧚‍♂️
TW/warning:
Suicide
Suicide mentions
Derealization
Hallucinations
Do not read if these are upsetting or triggering to you.)

〘 ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɢᴀʏᴢᴀʀᴅ𝟶𝟿.
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʏ sᴏ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀᴛʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏ ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴛ 𝟸 ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 〙

⪻ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴘᴛ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴅɪsʙᴇʟɪᴇғ, ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴇɴɪᴅ ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ. ⪼

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing was real to her anymore, not a single thing felt nor looked real. The girl couldn't go more then 30 minutes without zoning out in some way, everything was a constant loop in which she was living in. The same cycle everyday, waking up, leaving for class, going to more classes, going to the dorm during lunch, returning to class, going back to the dorm. It was like she was rotting away slowly and it was more than obvious. The large bags under her eyes, no longer having her nails colored, her hair dye fading. Yoko was noticing, Divina, Bianca, Ajax. All of her friends but whenever they'd ask she'd freeze, shut down, or zone out. She was always lost in thought, Wednesday's death hit her hard. "Enid, Sinclair!" Someone yelled, shaking her from her thoughts. The girl blinked a few times, coming to her senses of what was happening. She was in a half empty classroom, all eyes on her as Yoko was crouched in front her table.

Enid sighed and ran her hands over her face, "sorry." She said quietly. She closed her eyes for a moment before getting up from the table and grabbing her bag. She immediately started to walk out from the class, earning snickers from some students who were still leaving. Yoko ran after her, "E, are you okay?" She asked out of breath. Enid nodded her head before glancing over at the vampire. "Was just lost in thought." She said plainly. "Yeah, I can tell. I was trying to get your attention for almost 5 minutes." Yoko replied. "Mh-" Enid was about to reply when she swore she heard something behind her, a female voice calling her name. She immediately turned her head around, terrible idea. She stopped mid walk, staring in shock as she watched 'her' make it's way through the crowd toward her. A black silhouette, shorter then her, braided hair, making its way through the crowd.

Enid blinked and before she knew it, the silhouette was gone. She inhaled deeply before turning back around. 'She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. It's not real. None of its real.' She repeated to herself in her head. "Yo, E. Come back to me, are you sure your okay, do you need to talk? You can always come to my dorm." Yoko said patting the girls back. "Can I dorm with you for a while. I can't handle being there" Enid asked quietly. Yoko gave her a warm smile, "yeah, ofc. Do you need help bringing anything over?" Enid shook her head. "Thanks." She said plainly before walking off. As she walked back to her dorm she swore multiple times she saw Wednesday in one place or another. Talking to someone, standing alone, walking towards her. Her lack of sleep was causing hallucinations, bad ones. To the point she would see things running toward her and then disappear, random people in her dorm during the night, someone on Wednesday's side of the dorm. So many things, and each thing she saw just made her lose more sleep, it was sending her into a spiral.

She didn't know who was real, she didn't even know if Yoko, her best friend was real. 'She's not gonna be there, she's already gone. The noose is gone. Everything. She won't be there.' Everytime the girl was about to enter her dorm she had to tell herself the goth girl wasn't going to be there, she wouldn't be hanging from the ceiling, she was already gone. Enid took a few deep breaths before opening the door slowly, peaking her head into the dorm to check just in case. She sighed in relied when nothing was there, she immediately went in and closed the door. Enid made her way over to her side of the dorm to pack some things to bring over to Yoko & Divinas dorm. She went over to her desk to grab her laptop when suddenly a small black box, and a letter caught her eye. It had been almost a month since Wednesday's death, Enid had not touched her laptop nor been over to her desk since then so seeing this note and box was surprising.