𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅

『 ғʟᴜғғ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴇᴍʟᴏᴋᴏᴅɪ 』

sʜᴏʀᴛ.

It was hot, like it was when nearing June. It however, was incredibly hot for werewolves. They had a natural body heat that was warmer then others, just because werewolves are furry and can keep themselves warm causing them to just have it in their genes. "Wenn!" Enid whined as she rolled off her bed and onto the floor with a thud. "Ouch." She mumbled to herself. "What do you want, Sinclair. You've been whining for the last 15 minutes." Wednesday said plainly as she turned in her chair.

Enid got up off the ground with a huff, "cause it's hot!! I wanna be less hot." She said pouting. "Hm. Suck it up, love." Wednesday said turning back around so she could continue. Enid blinked a few times, shocked. She immediately made her way over to Wednesday's chair. "Can we go swimmingggg?" She asked with a toothy grin. That made Wednesday pause entirely, she had to stop typing and everything. "What." She turned her head so she had direct eye contact with the bright girl. "Pleaseeee! I wanna go swimming!" She used her most convincing puppy eyes.

Wednesday swore she almost blinked. "I am not going swimming with you. My dear, I love you. But no." Wednesday watches Enids expression turn into a pout, like a sad puppy. Wednesday bit her bottom lip and stared at the girl in front of her for a moment, contemplating her decision. "Fine." Enid turned away, starting to make her way back to her bed. 'Definitely going to regret this.' She thought to herself. "Dammit Enid. Fine, we can go swimming. But I am not getting in the water" Wednesday spat out.

Enid turned on her heals and ran up to the goth girl. "Really?!!" She asked excitedly, immediately flapping her hands up and down. Wednesday groaned before getting up out of her chair, "go get your stuff." She said plainly. Enid had a toothy grin on her face. "Already got it!" She said happily. Wednesday stared at her girlfriend, regret written all over her face. "Come onn, don't be so gloomyyy" Enid teased. "If you don't shut up were not going at all." Wednesday said coldly. Enid immediately shut up.

<>

Enid was now in the water swimming and splashing around as Wednesday sat on the dock and watched the bright girl. "Wen, wen! Watch this!" The girl called from the water. "I'm watching" she replied. The only reason she had her full attention was because Wednesday didn't want Enid getting herself hurt somehow. Wednesday watched as Enid swam up to her. "Are you watching?" She asked again, a goofy but mischievous grin on her face. "Yes, darling I'm watching." Wednesday said calmly.

That calm would soon fall away as in seconds the girl felt two cold hands grab her legs and tug her into the water. Wednesday felt her heart race as she re submerged. "ENID-" Wednesday yelled, gasping for breath. The goth was now soaking wet, and in her good clothes. The bright girl burst out into a fit of laughter and suddenly the goth didn't feel angry at her for it.

"Come swim with mee!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 531

(A/N: the shortest chapter I've written. This is to make up for making people cry with the last chapter (I'M SORRY) and I'll have more fluff(and smut) out soon. <333 most requests I have rn are kinda sad so I'm gonna try sticking to the happier ones and just writing some fluff or smut for a bit to make up for all the angst I've been writing. Fr like every other chapter or two is angst. It's exactly 2AM LMAO)

-ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕠