Renji x reader

𝕐/𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I was walking down the halls of the squad  6 barracks and saw Rukia down the way. "Oi Rukia" I said waving my hand in the air. She turned away and smiled." Hey y/n what you up to?"

"Oh nothing heading to my office to do some paperwork your brother gave me" I said scoffing. "Yea he can sometime be a pain in the ass" she replied. "I'm the pain in the what" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around quickly and saw Captain kuchiki. 'Oh shit'

"She didn't mean it captain" I said putting my Hands up in defense. "Yea ok here's a stack of papers I need you complete before sundown" The captain said placing  a huge stack of papers in my hands. "Somebody use bankai on my me " I mumbled. He walked past me and got on with his work. "Well um imma go y/n see ya layer." Rukia said walking off. "Yea ok bye" I replied. 'Well My journey to my office begins' I sighed.

'•.,¸¸,.•'¯ 𝓣𝕚𝕞𝑒 ѕҜ𝓲𝓅 ¯'•.,¸¸,.•'

OH MY GOD. I want to sue. Why is my office so far away. I've had the same one for 23 years and I still can't get there using my own two feet. And these papers are getting heavy. *slip* I opened my eyes and saw myself laying on the floor and papers sitting on the ground. Someone end my life. I got one my knees and started picking up each paper.

"Woah there do you need help" someone said. I looked up and saw a man with shiny red hair and a black and yellow bandana. I felt my self blush and kept on staring. The man knelt down and helped me picking up papers. "Wow I guess the captain gave you a lot of work the stacks are talling than you."he said laughing.  we both got up and had the papers in our hands. "The name is Renji Abarai,you?" I was too focused about how handsome he looked and snapped back into reality. "Oh sorry uh y/n l/n. "Oh ok y/n come on let's take these to your office" "uh ok" I said feeling nervous. I knew the squad Lieutenant had red hair but this beautiful  this was not expected. We talked for a while we were walking. Once we got there he opened the door and I walked inside quickly. I almost lost grip of the papers. "Thank you so much Renji" I said plopping myself on my chair. I saw him pulling up a chair to my desk from the window. "Um what are you doing" I asked.

"Imma help you with the paper work it's a lot and it's better if two people do it."he said with a huge smile. "Yea ok thanks" I said blushing really hard and covering my face. We started signing and writing reports on the papers.

'•.,¸¸,.•'¯ 𝓣𝕚𝕞𝑒 ѕҜ𝓲𝓅 ¯'•.,¸¸,.•'

"Ok all done" I said taking off my glasses. I scratch my eyes a little since I felt tired. "Renji?"
Once my vision cleared up I looked to see Renji dead asleep on the desk with paper underneath him. Wow he looks perfect when he sleeps. AWWW. I took a blanket from a chair and layyed it on him. *yawn* well I might as well go to sleep. But I can't leave him on the desk. I managed to carry him to the futon and lay him down. I started walking away but I suddenly got pulled by my hand. I squinted my eyes and opened it quickly. I was right on top of Renji. "Oh shit" I whispered. I felt myself burning up with emotion and tried to get off of him. I felt his grip around my waist get stronger.

"Stay please" I heard him say. "Um ok" I said trying to calm my self down. I started  to drift off to sleep until I felt Renji shift a little."good night y/n" he said quietly. "Good night Renji" I said. We both fell into a deep sleep.

A/n
Hey yall imma try to update each week and if you guys have any bleach characters suggestions just tell me