Rangiku x M and F reader

𝕐/𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I swear this whole Aizen problem is hell. He was my captain and he just betrayed the soul society. I was crushed for a while but just accepted it. I got a mission from the head captain talking about how soul reapers are disappearing in karakura town. It's always the world of the living. "You will have an assistant who will be going with you, "The Head captain said.

"Who might that be," I asked. He pointed his finger to the door and I turned around. The door slammed right open and I saw an orange hair girl. "OH MY GOD NOT HER," I said turning back to the captain. "Y/n it's so nice to see you its been so long!" She screamed hugging me. Why me?

"Rangiku let go of me I'm about to die," I said with face smashed in her melons. She let me go and smiled at Captain Yamamoto. *boom* "get onto your mission," the head captain said hitting his cane(zanpakto) on the floor.  We arrived at the sekimon and opened it with Urahara's help. "Have a good trip" he said waving when we went in. It was really quiet usually the vacuums would come around. "It's so quiet," Rangiku said pulling out her zanpakto.

"Yeah that's odd" I said looking around. "Imma let out my spiritual pressure," she said quickly. "WAIT DON'T DO THAT" I said turning around to her. *DUMM* Rangiku this dummy knows the vacuums will come. *Voom* oh great she did it there coming. "RUN," she said running as fast as she could. I used the flash step to make my way out of the world. Soon enough we saw the gates open. FINALLY. We both jumped out in time to karakura town. I swear this happens all the time.

"Ok, I'm guessing it's a hollow," I said examining the place. "COME ON Y/N LETS GO SHOPPING," Rangiku said pulling me and jumping down to the road. "Seriously Rangiku why now we're on a mission," I said letting myself drag along with her. At this point I'm completely done with her. I stepped into my gigi. She was already in the shop with tons of bags in her hand. She's fast. This girl needs a budget. "Here could you carry some for me thanks," she said throwing bags at me. At this point, we will never go back to the soul society.

After Rangiku's whole shopping spree, I finally got to rest in the apartment I rented.  "Hey, y/n imma go take a bath," she said coming into my room. "Ok"
I decided to take a nap but then I heard Ranhiku calling me. I can never get a break. "Y/n could you get me a towel," she said on the other side of the door. "Alright"

I came back with a purple towel in my hands. I slid the door open a little but Rangiku scared me and made Me fall. She opened the door and surprised me with her naked body. *blush* oh shit. I covered my eyes quickly and ran to my room. Ugh why does this happen to me. I rested my head on my pillow to calm myself down. *knock knock* "y/n can I talk to you?" Rangiku said peeking into the room. "Come on in "  I said looking at her.
She sat down and just stared at the floor.
" DO you not like me" she asked raising her head.

"What where is this coming from," I asked in confusion. "It just seems like you hate me I know I can be annoying but am I that bad?" She asked tearing up. "What no  you can be annoying but you are a good person you are cheerful that's what I like about you." I said hugging her.

"Oh it's just since that Gin died I try to do everything else to keep my mind off of it." She said hugging me back.
"Don't worry I'm going through the same thing, Aizen was my best friend and he completely betrayed society  I'm doing the same thing as 6" I said letting go of her and looking down in shame. "I'm sorry you had to go through that," she said.
"Hey how about we go shopping," I said trying to clear the mood. "I thought you never like shopping and we have a mission "
"The mission can wait let's just have fun" I said smiling. "YAAAYY" Rangiku yelled and grabbed her handbag. I smiled at her and tried to catch up with her.