Ichigo x reader

I walked out of my house to see Orihime.
"Y/n!! Good morning " she yelled from afar. I replied with a small wave. And soon we both started walk. "So have you told strawberry(ichigo) your feelings yet?"Orihime said eating fresh bread from her shop she works at. "No and I don't plan to tell him" I said with my head down. "Oh"
As we walked down the street we saw a hollow lurking on a traffic light. I jumped out of my gigi and took out my zanpakto. Orihime pressed her hair clips and started to fight along with me.
After about an hour we finally beat the hollow. I was all bloody and a little weak. I got back in my gigi to realize the blood was still on me.

"Shoot I gotta go back home and clean myself up, just walk without me Orihime" I said. I looked up and didn't see the orange haired girl. She left me to rot and die. I limped back to my house and opened the door with my key. I washed my clothes and took a quick shower. Once my clothes were dried I put back on my uniform and ran out the house.'shoot imma be late' While I was running I saw a cat ahead of me. It was so hard to stop I had to put all my force in it.

Ichigo pov
I was walking to school and when I was just passing y/n's house I stopped for a minute. I thought about everything we have been through, from saving Rukia, Aizen's attack, and everything else. I had a crush on orihime for a little while, but when y/n popped up I knew she was the one.

Speak of the angel, I saw her running out her house. "Oi y/n-" *boom* my vision started to come back. Legs ok, arms,stable, head not a scratch,IM OK! I look over to see y/n sitting up from the floor. She looks so cute. "WHAT THE HELL WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING"  She yelled I got scared for a little.

Y/n finally got her vision back and stared at me so clueless. "O-oh Ichigo w-what are your doing here" she said turning red and standing up.

"I was walking to school what about you aren't you supposed to be there before me"  I asked with a stern look. "Let's just say hollows try their best to kill me so I had to change my clothes" Y/n explains. She decided to walk with me so it isn't the "who gets there first " game. Should I tell her my feelings, I mean I think im ready. 'OK dumb Ichigo do it' "Hey y/n?"

She immediately turned to me with the most beautiful eyes. She's gonna be the end of me one day. "Yes " she answered. "You know how we have been through so much that we became closer right" I asked.

Y/n pov

Oh shit is this really happening! What is he trying to say he wants to marry me wait no we are only 16. Snap out of it y/n let him finish what he wants to say.

"Well what if I told you that I'm in love with you" he said looking down and blushing. 'SCORE' "You what" I asked again to make sure I didn't go deaf for a minute. "I love you Y/n L/n" he busted out.

Without a thought I immediately went to him and kissed him. I'm glad he kissed me back. He wrapped his warm hands around my waist and pulled me deeper into the kiss. But we were interrupted by a certain sould reaper.

"UGHH come on guys that's disgusting and on a Monday morning get a fucking room" Rukia said coming between us. 'Imma kill her'

Ichigo picked her up and threw her to an unknown destination. My hero. "Shall we go" he said with his hand out. I took his hand and went on. "We shall" I replied.