𝑌𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑒&𝑋𝑖𝑎𝑜 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚!𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

Playlist: Xiao and Childe hunt you down

You were walking home while the sun was setting, you stopped walking when you noticed a random Qingxin flower and some Plum Blossoms on the ground

At first you were suspicious of why these flowers would suddenly appear in the middle of nowhere, perhaps someone dropped them? Something bad will probably happen but hey! Free stuff!

Thinking they would look nice when braided into a flower crown you took the flowers and kept walking towards the direction of your home.

It wasn't long until you heard some shuffling behind your back, you turned around but there wasn't anyone.

Still weary of your surroundings you started to walk faster, as the sky turned darker and darker you looked behind you getting a glimpse of Anemo and Electro elemental residues.

You started to run not noticing you were running into a dead end, "It's funny how you picked both flowers it seems like we will fight after all conqueror of demons...this will be very entertaining." a voice said behind you, "Careful for what you wish for Fatui."

You turned around to meet with two boys standing there, one was wearing a red mask and had ginger coloured hair with a red scarf around their neck, the other boy had black hair with teal tips at the end with a black blueish demon mask on and had a jade polearm in their hands.

"I'm afraid that the game of cat and mouse will have to end here Conqueror of Demons." The ginger haired one said, electro was then used which blinded everyone for a few seconds, you opened your eyes to see the ginger haired one was carrying you on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"I'll be taking what's mine, farewell." The ginger haired person said and started to run away using his electro vision at the same time to increase his speed,

"COME BACK FATUI SCUM!" The other one said as you saw Anemo elemental trails right behind you both, a blast of Anemo struck the ginger haired person that was carrying you, you felt yourself being thrown up into the air and was caught by the person with the blueish black demon mask.

Part 2-?