The Virus

Episode 4x7

Episode 4x7

              At the school

      Alleigh, Scott, Stiles, Kira, and Malia are at the school waiting to take the PSAT. "Where's Lydia?" Kira asks the group. "She took it her freshman year." Alleigh tells her. "Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" Malia asks. Alleigh laughs as Scott says, "Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." "Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good" Malia tells him. "Well" Stiles says. "Well, what?" Malia asks him. "It's do well, not good" Stiles tells her. Malia groans, "God" she says. "Okay, okay" Stiles says. "You're doing this, because while we're still trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college." Scott tells her. "It's only three hours. We can survive three hours." Kira tells the group.

In the classroom

"Cell phone in the envelope, Alleigh. You'll get it back after the test." Her aunt, Ms. Martin says. Alleigh walks to a desk and sits down. "Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so." The teacher says. "This test is two hours and ten minutes. There will be two 25-minute critical reading sections, two 25-minute math section and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes. There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam." The teacher says. "I know. It's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again" Alleigh's aunt says grabbing her phone and walking into the hallway.

She walks back into the classroom and says, " I can't find him, but Mr. Yukimura is upstairs grading papers. Do you want me to try him?" She asks the teacher. "We have to start. We can ask him during the first break." He says. "You may now open your test booklets and begin" The teacher says starting his timer. Everyone opens their booklets and starts taking the test. Alleigh looks to her right and see Stiles holding three pencils, one in each hand and one in his mouth. She laughs silently and shakes her head. She turns back to her test and starts answering the questions. Alleigh turns around after hearing someone fall.

       "Sydney!" Her aunt says running up to the girl that fell. "Are you alright?" Natalie asks helping the girl up. "Im okay, I just got kind of dizzy" She responds. "Sydney, how long have you had this?" Natalie asks the girl looking at her wrist. "I don't know" Sydney says. "Ms. Martin, do I need to stop the test?" The teacher asks. "No, um, it's fine" She says walking to the front of the class. "Everybody stay in your seats. I'll, um, be back in a minute" Natalie says. She grabs her phone and looks at the teacher and says, "Nobody leaves the room." Alleigh tilts her head confused. Scott and Alleigh turn their heads and look at Sydney.

      "Get back! No! Do not come in here! Get back outside!" Alleigh hears her aunt yell. Everyone walks out of the classroom and into the hallway. "Back to your seats. Now." Natalie tells the group of kids. Scott, Stiles, and Alleigh look at each other. They walk back into the classroom and Scott closes the door. "I need the number of the CDC. Yes, the Center for Disease Control." Scott and Alleigh hear Natalie say.