▪ chapter 11▪

Recap:- y/ n was in her garden until she saw someone in the black staring at her.

  □chapter 11□

With a deep breath she casted a brief look again.
'Y-yes'
She answered.

The man outside was dazed with the melody of her voice.
Maybe that was the first step of hers that was driving him crazy.

' Miss, can we talk'
This time she was terrified, her agitation  was on the cliffs.
But else could she do. ?
She locomoted the chair, unlocked the door.
With each second her heart was beating while the man outside was longing to see the person caged inside. .

And that was the movement some of the gazes touched her's .
She could see the man infront of her ,
Not clearly but a bit hazy across the translucent glass.

The man in black was actually amazed seeing the beauty infront.
Bewilding and shining brighter than a star for him in the day. 

She made her face closer to the door while her hands left imprints.
This was quite obvious that she sensed terror from the stranger.
Her little whispers made it all clear.

The man chuckled.
'Miss, don't be afraid,you can trust me'
The person said while leaving a little smile on her face.

Ununiformed or what, y/n didn't feel uncomfortable anymore.
It was just like her soul wanted him without any hesitation,without any questions.
His voice was an assuring one which made her proceed.

Without thinking twice she unlocked the door.
To get hailed by the same .

She was pretty mesmerized by the dead yet round hazel eyes,
A perfectly sculpted roman nose, and kissable tender lips, a sharp jawline  and the silky bangs that fell on his forehead made him more dashing

She was pretty mesmerized by the dead yet round hazel eyes, A perfectly sculpted roman nose, and kissable tender lips, a sharp jawline  and the silky bangs that fell on his forehead made him more dashing

She raised her brows, signaling him to tell her the things that made him present over there.

'Hey!!
Pls!
 the  stranger proposed a bento box just inches away from her interwined hands .
Y/n was kinda found it eerie

' I am woo
LEE DONG WOOK
,your neighbour.
He  said it all  with a smile 

Lady chuckled at his nervousness yet very surprised for this gentlemen to be her neighbour.

She new he wasn't lying since she could see some guys from movers and packers shifting the house goodies and furniture rolled up in bubble wrap a lil far.

'Oh so that's your address'?she pointed at a the house opposite to the contour of the crossroad near the tree.

Meanwhile lee was checking her out with a feeling that even was new for him .

'Yaa'
He said without even looking at the pointers , just lost in the  seductress of hers.

' I am y/n ,
Kim y/n'
He was snapped out listening her name and feeling a hand waiting for his .