WARNING GORE AND BLOOD!!

The blade slowly slid across Boe's stomach ,making him scream in pain. To taunt Boe, Jane brought her hands to the open cut and started pulling back the skin on his stomach, in response to the severe pain Boe started to try and get out of the bed he was tied down to. Jane didn't like it when Boe started moving around so she raised the knife she had used to cut open Boes stomach and stabbed Boe 's upper thigh.
Through sobs Boe asked "Why are you doing this to me? I thought we were friends?!" A now very annoyed Jane then giggled at his words, while still giggling she set the knife in her hand down and again started digging into the cut with her bare hands, this time she didn't just tear more of his skin off, she went deeper. Boe watched in disbelief as Jane pulled out his intestines. Jane smiled at how the intestines felt in her hands, it felt so squishy and soft, yet hard. While Jane was staring at the intestines Boe threw up. Now Jane was even more amused, no one she had done this to has lived this long, maybe she could reward Boe for surviving this long!
"It seems you're stronger then the average person! How about I bake you a cake!" Jane then smiled in a creepy manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Jane was upstairs baking cake, Boe was thinking of way he could escape this place, there was a small window on the wall that he would usually be able to pull himself up, but since of his open wounds and blood loss he wouldn't be able to climb to the small window. Jane soon came back down stairs with a pitcher and a knife smiling as if she didn't just cut open his stomach. As Jane walked closer Boe started to shake. Jane was now standing right next to the bed he was tied to. Jane then smiled widely and then said,
"I need some of your blood for the cake!" Boe was shocked, no he was disgusted and scared, not shocked, he knew she would say something like that, he just didn't know she would say she needed his blood for cake! Boe was silent as he thought of what Jane had just said. Jane took Boe's silence as an ok to go and take some of his blood, so she sliced the knife against Boe's wrists. Jane readied the bucket under Boe's wrists to collect the blood that would soon start spewing out. Just as the bucket was placed under Boe's wrists, the cuts started bleeding, and not just little amounts of blood, no it was enough blood loss to make a person go into hypovolemic shock. Jane was getting bored with just blood, so she sliced into Boe's stomach again, this time higher then the last cut. Jane had a favorite organ, which was the Kidney, so she cut where Boe's kidneys would be. Jane the. again started tearing through Boe's layers of skin with her hands, as she reached the last layer of skin she decided she would do something a little bit different to Boe. Jane put her face above the cut she just made, and started licking Boe's last layer of skin. The taste of Boe's blood was delicious, Jane then thought of how his skin would taste, so she bit onto some of the skin that she hadn't yet pulled off of the cut and bit pieces of the skin off. By this point Boe was sobbing yet again, and not just because of the pain he was feeling, but because of Jane. Jane was currently licking and biting at his skin. Boe felt violated and disgusted by Jane.