Episode 2: "The Truth Comes Out"

Let's the truth comes out....

Are you guys ready to read what's going to happen next.....!!!???

___________

Alice couldn't shake the feeling that Jack was hiding something from her. Every time she tried to probe deeper into his past, he changed the subject or avoided her questions...!!

It was as if he had something to hide..!??

Determined to uncover the truth, Alice began to dig deeper. She asked around town and searched through old records and documents, trying to piece together the mystery of Jack's past. And finally, she found what she was looking for - a dusty old ledger that contained a shocking revelation***

(It turned out that Jack was not who he claimed to be. He was actually a prince from a neighboring kingdom, who had been sent to Willowdale in disguise in order to investigate the dark force that was threatening the town. And as it turned out, the dark force was connected to Alice's own past in a way that she could never have imagined.)

Alice was shocked and hurt when she learned the truth. She felt betrayed by Jack's deception, and couldn't understand why he had lied to her. She confronted him about it, demanding an explanation...

"I'm sorry, Alice," Jack said, his eyes full of remorse.

"I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't. It was part of my mission to keep my true identity a secret. I never meant to hurt you."

Alice was torn. On the one hand, she understood why Jack had kept the truth from her. But on the other hand, she couldn't shake the feeling that he had lied to her and betrayed her trust. She didn't know if she could ever fully forgive him.

As she struggled with her feelings, the dark force that had been threatening Willowdale grew stronger and more dangerous. Alice knew that she had to put aside her personal issues and focus on the greater good. She had to find a way to stop the darkness from consuming the town and everyone she cared about.

But first, she had to decide if she could trust Jack and work with him to defeat the darkness. Could she forgive him for his deception and move forward together, or would his lies drive a wedge between them that they could never overcome?

_____________

Isn't it thrilling to have a prince boyfriend...hehe!!!

Still don't know what alice going to decide where to forgive Prince or not..

It will confirm in next episode wait till that the suspense is going to he will soon