Chapter 6

Late afternoon soon morphed into early evening, the sun setting at the perfect angle. Oranges and pinks and yellows flooded the sky and it was almost time for the ball Hook mentioned earlier. Emma began to lace up her dress, growing frustrated with the annoying corset that constricted her chest. She shoved her arms through the gorgeous red sleeves and affixed her hair in a complicated bun. In Hook's dusty old mirror Emma smoothed out the wrinkles with her hand, perfecting each detail. Hook sauntered in wearing the finest attire she had seen him in. He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a brown best and black leather pants. Hook and Emma each stared each other down, drinking in the other's appearance. "You look stunning..." Hook sincerely breathed and smiled a bit, his friendly side shining through. "I had to dress to fit in.. You didn't think they'd let a pirate in now did ye?" Hook inquired when he noticed Emma eyeing him. She snapped out her daze and nodded, not replying to his question. "Well... Shall we?" Hook held out his arm like a gentleman and Emma gladly took it, following Hook upstairs onto the deck. "Smee," He called. "We're off." He said simply and Smee gave a salute. Hook escorted her through the damp forest and up to David's castle, which didn't happen to be too far away. Emma's feet crunched the twigs and leaves from under the trail, and maybe going to Hook's past wasn't so bad..

I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!! TESTING JUST ENDED AND ILL HAVE MUCH MORE TIME TO UPDATE!!! Sorry this is short I'm writing this on mobile 😋