Chaper 2

Still sasukes pov
After training
Hey. Naruto can I come over to your house. I asked him Sure come on. While we were walking to his house some of the villagers gave him weird looks once we got to his house I asked do you want to play a game like cards? Sure after we played cards I was gonna leave but it was raining outside hey can i say here tonight it's raining. I asked him uhh sure you can you can sleep on the couch if you want I don't know. After he said that I heard knocking on his door I went to answer it but then I looked at Naruto he looked scared hey are you ok f-fine I knew something wasn't right I never heard him studer just then the door burst open and five villagers came in and started to hit Naruto after 20 minutes of trying to get them to leave they did and he was hurt pretty bad I pick him up and took him to his room and sat him on the bed I got some bandages and helped him I noticed he had gloves on I asked give me your hand he did and I took his glove of and I saw twenty cuts in his wrist I grabbed the other one he winced in pain I took the glove of and again there was twenty more cuts I looked at him I'll sleep with you tonight to make sure you're ok. o-ok I sat on his bed he put his head to my chest and fell asleep I was as red as a tomato and then I fell asleep.