You Care

Y/N's P.O.V

"All I'm getting from this is that you care." Lani said.

"How did you get from anything that I said?" I asked.

"Simple. Maddy was excited to design Chloe's dress, you said no, that upset her, you don't like seeing her upset so you said she can make your suit. You care about her feelings still." She explained.

"I wouldn't say all that. I was just trying to be nice." I shrugged in disagreement.

"You're just trying to be nice to a girl that said no to your marriage proposal and ran off on you? Bullshit Y/N. Do you even know what she said no?" Lani asked.

"Nope and I don't care. That was years ago. Only thing I care about now is planning my wedding with Chloe." I say.

"I think you should find out why she said no. If you were to ask me or anyone really, they'd all say the same thing. You aren't over that situation. And I know you, you swear that you are but maybe you need to do some soul searching." She replies.

Why does everyone believe that shit? If I say I'm over then that's exactly what that should mean. Maddy said no, so fucking what? Life moves on and so did I. 

Is finding out why she said no that damn important? What is that really gonna do for me? Even if I did find out, what it is gonna change?

I'm still gonna go on to marry Chloe. The shit is pointless.

_____________

Maddy's P.O.V

I sat in my office drawing up some designs for Y/N's suit. She was gonna be here soon so we can go over some details.

Like I know Y/N, even if it's been a few years, she's not gonna want a simple ass black suit. I bet if I even mention it to her, her exact words are gonna be "plain black suits are overrated and overused." 

In the meantime while I was thinking of some designs, Lexi was talking to me about the next screenplay that she was working on.

"It's a work in process that I'm having a tough time finishing." She said.

"Why's that?" I asked my best friend.

"Well a big time movie company wants to turn one of the my plays into a movie." Lexi says.

"What company and which play?" I questioned.

"Paramount Pictures. And it's the play I wrote when we were in high school. Now that I'm this newly successful writer, videos from that play are making their rounds on the internet. Especially that disaster moment with Cassie." She answered.

"I say go for it. I mean I get that it was about my life and other peoples but that was also your life from your point of view and observations. It deserves to be seen. But also because that play was phenomenal." I say.

"You should write a autobiography about your life." Lexi says randomly.

"Why would I wanna do that?" I ask.

"It's what most people do when they hit your level of success. I can help you write it and if this goes well with Paramount then I can pitch this idea to them." She responds.

"So what I'm hearing is that there might be a documentary about me?" I smile lightly.

"Possibly but it starts with the autobiography." Lexi said.

Just then Y/N politely knocked on my office door letting me know that she was here.

"Alright, let's do it. We'll talk more about this later." I say.