The reunite

I recommend listening to this while reading this

I was walking down to my record store thinking about how I lived in this town for as long as I can remember. I made friends here and lost them. Though one of my friends, my first-ever friend was something else we have been friends since day one literally when I was born he was laughing in his crib. Our parents were already friends we went home on the same day and our parents were neighbors. As cliche as it may sound we were great friends well until he moved away and never talked to me again. We fought the day before over something stupid he then told me he was moving tomorrow and I left mad he didn't tell me before.

 I was 7 I didn't know better neither did he our parents also grew distant they don't hate each other but they don't talk as much as they used to. I opened the door to the record store and felt at home I came here every day since I was 4 my dad used to bring me there. I used to love queens I had loved them before I could even walk or talk.

 Oliver my childhood friend used to love them. My vinyl of a night at the opera stopped working so I came here to get a new one. I  knew this place by heart and saw the album I was looking for but another brown-haired guy was reaching for it and it was the last one so I ran there and grabbed it. 

Cliche.

"Hey, I saw it first" He pouted. Something felt familiar like I knew him.

" Well I touched it first" I argued

"Fine wait could I see your hand for a second ?" he furrowed his eyebrows

"Sure" I gave him my hand wearingly.

" This ring I remember making with my childhood best friend she used to be so good at these i just tried my best but this one I made just like this one for her." He looked up from the ring and looked into my eyes. That's where I saw him the tawny hair and his cloudy gray eyes. His lopsided smile.

"Oliver?"

"Olivia" Yes our parents named us similar names. 

I tried to say yes but no words came out, so I hugged him before I knew what I was doing. I felt a hot drop of water falling on my shoulder. I looked up and saw him crying.

"I missed you," he said looking at the ground.

" I missed you too do you wanna go to a coffee shop or maybe my house"

"I'd love to"

"Are you here to stay?"

"Yes"

To be continued.......