The Get together

" So how come your back"

" Same  reason i left my dayds job" he said 

I nodded my head awkwardly. Then the waiter come in he looked at me and asked 

" The usual?"

I smiled and nodded " Yes thankyou"

He then looked over to Oliver. "What about you?"

" I'll take a chocolate muffin thank you"

The waiter left the kitchen i sleightly smiled anf quickly hid it he used to love chococlate  muffins.He looked at me and grinned and i felt my slef turning hot. Wait this couldnt be happneing i was falling in love with my bestfriend.

Fuck 

"So we still hate Adam" he asked. We  hated adam becuse he used to bulyy us when we were lillte kids. Though i wouldnt call it bullying becuse we were not nice to him ourselves. Though a few years ahead when ii was 14 we started falling for eachother and the dated. note the past tense. He was still a jek and he cheated on me.

"Yeah .... though i did date him"

He looked shocked " did?"

I nooded. " He  cheated on me"

"Idoit" (If you get the reference ily sm)

The waiter came beck with the order. Oliver looked at my plate. 

"You like coffee you used to hate coffee"

" Well its been some years"

He sighed and took a bite of his muffin. Then I felt him staring at me.

"What"

"nothing youre just really beautiful"

I mumbled a thank you and looked down in hopes of hiding the blush i felt creeping.

" How's fluffy"

" He grew so much go to see him"

"Well let's go we are done eating" 

" Sure let me just pay" I held his hands "This ones on me"

"But-" but by then i had gone.

I payed them and gave them a tip.

When I left I didn't see Aaron anywhere. When i felt somebody grab be I screamed. I heard Aaron laughing and saw him behind me i rolled my eyes but i was smiling.