Mission 1: Going Home

Operation Strix has been going on for 9 years. Anya turned 15 recently and she is dating the Desmond.

Much to Loid's disapproval. But WISE insisted that it was better this way.

The Forgers found out about each others secrets and decided that it was beneficial to all of them and the mission.

Loid and Yor fell in love and had a son. Tyi Briar. The two decided on Yor's last name since Forger is not even Loid's real name.

Yuri found out about everything and was in rage. He calmed down after a couple months and also shared his secret to Yor.

Desmond and Blackbell knows since Anya not so accidentally told them. Basically, the secrets are out.
___________

Loid came home to an empty house. He just came back from a meeting with Handler.

And he was exhausted. The spy had been given a lot of side missions this morning.

The place was quiet. Anya and Tyi were in school and Yor was at city hall. Only Bond was there.

Bond walked over to Loid. "Hello Bond." He greeted before walking away to his room.

He needed to pick up the kids. He took off his suit jacket but remained in his vest, dress shirt and tie.

He left the room and cleaned up Anya's in preperation for their arrival. Tyi and Anya shared a room while Loid and Yor remained separate.

He finished and left the house, once again leaving it empty.

Unfortunately for the spy, he ran into his neighbors.

"Ahhh Mr. Forger." "Konnichiwa Forger-san!" Loid gulped. "Konnichiwa." He politely said. If he was going to leave, he needed to be polite.

"Picking up your kids?" "Hai.."

"You should get your wife to do it. You seem busy!" Loid faked a chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head.

He knows Yor-san was busy as well. Her job at city hall is usually full time so she cant pick up Anya and Tyi.

Loid on the other hand has different work times. It depends on the agency actually. If he cant come, Anya will walk home with Tyi with Damian or Becky accompanying her.

"Well Yor is a busy woman as well see." He made sure not to use honorifics in her name when talking to civillians. It will make their marriage look fake. Even though it already is..

"If you excuse me, I have to go." He excused himself and walked down a flight of stairs.

He sighed in relief once he was away from view. Those neighbors are so damn nosy.

The spy made his way to Eden College.

When he got there buses and limos were parked outside.

Students scattered all over the courtyard. Some of them went home and some of them stayed.

Loid found Anya talking with Becky. Which was unusual since Desmond was always with them.

"Chichi!" Anya waved. "Hello Becky." He greeted with a smile. "Konnichiwa, Loid-sama" Becky smiled brightly. She got over her silly crush for him but never stopped admiring the spy.

"Where is your brother?" Loid turned to Anya. The telepath shrugged.

Anya has grown smarter and more mature. She collected 6 Stella Stars. And Loid was proud of her. The mission can end sooner and they can live as a normal family.

He already talked about staying with them to Handler. She agreed and so did WISE.

Tyi walked over soon, arms crossed and an angry look on his face.