Mission 8: Date Night

Anya was in her room, studying as usual. She had a big exam in a week.

Then her telephone ringed, annoying her. Someone had just interrupted her precious study time. It makes her wanna punch that person.

She picked it up. Thinking it was Becky, she answered.

"Becky I don't have time for your rambling right now. I have to study." But before she could hang up, someone replied. And it wasn't Becky.

"Is that how you treat your best friend and boyfriend?"

She grinned. "Sy-on boy!"

"Are you busy?" "Umm..." "You can study later. Let's go on a date tonight." He said.

Anya blushed. It has been a while since they went on a date.

"Sure!" "Great. I'll pick you up at 6." He said then hung up. As soon as he put down the phone, Anya squealed and jumped around like a child.

She dialed Becky's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" "Becky! I have a date with Damian. What do I wear?!" "Okay, calm down. I'll be there soon."

Anya put down the phone and sat back down to continue studying.
__________

As soon as Becky had barged in her apartment they got started.

So far, her brown headed friend had not approved of any of the outfits she had.

"Anya where exactly are you going for your date?" Becky asked.

Anya shrugged and went to her table and dialed Damian's number.

He picked up after a few rings.

"Damian! Where are we going later?" She asked, not even bothering to greet her boyfriend.

"I was thinking we could go to a fast food place and go to the arcade later on. Is that okay?" He asked through the phone.

"Ooh! That's great. Arigato!" She put down the phone and turned to face Becky.

"We're going to a fast food restaurant and the arcade."

"Okay. So for places like that you don't really need any fancy pretty outfits..." Becky muttered to herself in thought.

She looked inside Anya's closet and started going through her very few peices of clothing.

She pulled out a mint green long sleeved shirt, a white skirt, and knee high socks.

"Put this on." Becky threw the clothes to Anya. Anya left the room and headed for the bathroom where she could change.

When she came back, she looked adorable.

The green shirt matched her dark green eyes and white was a perfect match with every color.

"This is definitely the one!" Becky squealed.
__________

Timeskip after the date (i got lazy)

Anya came home that night feeling giddy. Damian had given her a thin gold bracelet.

It was beautiful!

"Hello Anya. I heard you went on a date with Damian." Twilight turned to her, looking up from his newspaper.

Anya nodded.

"Hello ha-ha!" Anya greeted her mother in the kitchen.

"Hello Anya-san." Yor gave her a smile.
_________

After dinner, everyone went straight to their rooms.

Twilight sat on the bed, kicking off his shoes before he laid down next to his wife.

"Anya is really growing huh?" He turned to Yor. She nodded with a smile.

"I remember when she was only 6. She was very stubborn, a bit dumb, and very much immature unlike the other kids her age.." Yor chuckled at the memory.

"Now she's grown into a fine young woman. She 's the complete opposite of her child self now..." Loid commented.

As much as he loved to see Anya maturing, she still has that inner child. Of course she can never take that away from her life.

Needless to say, Twilight's life now is completely different from what he had imagined all those years ago.

He was thankful that operation strix had happened. If not he wouldn't be sleeping next to his beautiful wife or live with his children.

Although their lives were nothing special, it still gave him a warm feeling.

He was satisfied. Very satisfied. He couldn't be happier about the way things had turned out.
_________

A/N: Hello hello! I am back. But I am sorry to say that this is the end of the book. I know I said there would be 2 or 3 more chapters but I lost motivation. And I got really lazy with this story so sorry if the writing was trash. But I am working on this other sxf book. It will mostly focus on Damianya. It's titled "I think I'm falling for you". Please go check it out once I publish it. I will write an announcement when I publish the first part so you can see it. Thank you for all the reads and votes! I really appreciate it. Goodbye!✌